Question For the Ladies

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Randy L, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Randy L Staff Alumni

Need your opinion on this scenario. You are very interested in a guy and went out on dates with him...even kissed him...maybe more. He tells you that he's also dating several other women and trying to make up his mind which woman he wants.

What would you do?

Tags:
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ethan

I know what the should do......kick his ass to the curb

3. brianswimmer23

is that what you did to your last bf??? lol j/k!! haha

4. LS1Tuner_06

That depends. If they are obviously not serious and only have been hanging out and goin out together bit not on that serious not then that should not be a problem. That's how I would see it if she told me this. You can't expect that I mean if there has been no commitment made than you shouldn't feel that you can't see that person bc he/she is trying to figure out what he or she wants. There are millions of ppl out there and it takes time to find out if the person you are seeing is the person you want to be serious with enough to consider being with that person for the rest of your life.

5. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Wow I didnt know that Ethan, Brian, and Cody were female :D

6. richard96

They are half way out of the closet and they just took one step further.

7. GhostZ

8. Forgiven

So far no ladies are stepping up to answer....people will react and respond differently.
    If I were a self-respecting woman I'd not done anything more than kiss a guy while dating and then let him know I am not into competing with other women, goodbye. Sort of a milder way of agreeing with Ethan.:) I guess it somewhat depends on what kind of woman you want. This could be easily truned around, would I put up with a woman who was playing the field? Only if I really didn't care to settle down and take one person seriously. If I 'won' this popularity contest, chances are I may not win the next one when someone 'better' comes along.

9. Ethan

Says the guys that posted after us :thumbsup:

Why would I kick a beautiful female to the curb :nana:

10. richard96

We are laughing at you guys because you are responding. That's hillarious because you think you know "how women think". Unless you are trannies, you would not know at all what to reply. :no::no::no:

11. Randy L Staff Alumni

LOL...OK, let's open this up to the guys in the same situation.

Let's take it one step further. The "other person" has gone to bed with the others.

When you tell that other person that you too are seeing others, they get all upset and offended.

Does this sound fair to you?

12. richard96

Its ok for the guy to be a whore but not the girl. Jk
    Eye for an eye.

13. Randy L Staff Alumni

Reason I am asking is that this IS the premise of both the Bachelor and Bachelorette reality shows. That's why I hate them both. My wife is addicted to them though.

I just don't get it where the fairness is that all the contestants are fighting for the one person, who is openly seeing (and in the final runnings, sleeping with) others, yet the contestants get kicked off if they are seeing othersc too.

14. richard96

There is no such thing as reality tv. Its all scripted and they needed ratings. And when they go on the today show or gm america, it all for ratings.

15. nemocamaro

i friggin hate the bachelor/ette. ridiculous.

16. Camaro Queen

Ok I will open this up for the ladies side.

I say kick the person out the door while you are flying at 90mph around a cliff. Problem solved for all who are dealing with such as nitwit.

17. 1993camarolt1z28

LOL you guys are REALLY scaring me here

18. 1993camarolt1z28

I really want to put that quote in my sig lol

19. Forgiven

Don't worry, very few here share my radical thinking....:scratchch The thing each man should ask himself is this: "Is my conduct toward women what I would want another man to do toward my little sister or daughter?" Even 'good' people can justify lots of actions until it is put into that context.

20. 1993camarolt1z28

I just thought it was funny lol