Might be having all the stuff to do a T-Top convo..

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Screamin_99, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Screamin_99

Well..

If we decide to part the car out im gonna part it all out..

and so far the T-Tops dont leak but im gonna do a big water test on it and see if they leak but no seals were broken or nothing.. frame wasnt even bent on the car..

what do these normally sell for? all of it?

Also how can I check just to make sure they dont leak? water?

Tags:
  2. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

i think they go for like 250-300 on ebay, something like that, check the completed listing to see what they go for. if no one else has called it, id like to lol.

3. Screamin_99

lmao you'd be first to call it..

if we do part it out... you got first dibs on it then..

lmao its all perfect.. no cracks.. holders in perfect condition.. you'll be good to go.. T-Tops Headliner is fine..

No T-Top shades tho :(

4. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

no shades would be fine, they would either be in or not lol.

5. Jpack

Got my t top conversion, included everything but the headliner. Was 150 on ebay but it was listed weird so no one really saw it. Average price is around 250. If it is parted out, let me know, might need a few little things ;)

6. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

speaking of t-tops conversions, if i do it jpack, ill want u to walk me through it.

7. Screamin_99

and Ill want him to tell me where to cut and what with!!!

8. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

i dont think u need to cut much of anything, maybe some brackets is all.

9. Jpack

More than happy to do! I think my t tops only go on for a bath or if parked somewhere. I got to tell you, man was it worth it!!!! ;)

10. Jpack

If the car is t top already, what do you need to cut? Are you thinking of removing the whole top of the car?

11. wilde1988

I dont think he has t tops, and he would only need to remove part of the roof, right?

12. Jpack

Remove from windshield to b pilliar the outer skin and you have this......

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y77_jpack24_100_0477.jpg #ad

13. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

gonna be a scary process for me lol.

14. Jpack

Cutting the outer skin, no biggie. It's when you cut the first side that leaves a bad feeling in your stomach. Gulp..... :crying2: :fart: :puke: :puke:
    Then you get the other side cut......then you sit in the car and whoooo hooo
    Man this is awesome......now go get a drink and celebrate a job well done. :biglaugh:

15. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

lol, did u do a write up on it?

16. Jpack

I haven't got around to it. I plan on it but putting up a web page is a lot of work and time. I will get to it soon. But for now, this is what i used for the basic how to, then I modified from there......

http://members.fortunecity.com/gripenfelter/conversion.html

He shows percisely where to cut and he is dead on the nutz.

17. wilde1988

Man I'm glad mine came with t-tops.

18. Screamin_99

well I thought I had to cut the braces or something I dunno really.. I dunno..

when the time is right just tell me what I need to do and Ill do it and get it to ya Tim!

19. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

just let me know when if u do, ill try and have the money ready.