progress (and detail) pics of my best friends 05 M3

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by AJLT1, Oct 10, 2005.

1. AJLT1

This is an Alpine white 2005 M3

here she is a couple days after delivery

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0384.jpg #ad

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0385.jpg #ad

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0386.jpg #ad

couple weeks later- iForged 19's, H&R drop, Reiger front end, deck and roof spoilers. DTM splitters

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0447.jpg #ad

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0448.jpg #ad

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0449.jpg #ad

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0450.jpg #ad

Here she is today. custom side skirts, all chrome trim painted black (or alpine white), limo tint, P21S detail and a trunk in progress with JL audio subs, 12in W7's and all MB quartz components

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0591.jpg #ad

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0592.jpg #ad

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y190_AJLT1_PICT0569.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. lyger1983 Staff Alumni

must be nice to have money.

3. AJLT1

yea no doubt. hes an owner of horsepower sales down here in pompano beach florida which builds some of the fastest ls1, ls2's & 6's in south florida so obviously install costs on anything he has is well, free

4. GradeZ28

I usually am disgusted at the site of most BMW's but i must say.. that car is lookin pretty damn good.. love the wheels! (the iforged)

5. Unknown

Very nice looking. Not a fan of the sub box though.... good work and all just plain looking.

6. hot_wheels21

I like it... would I waste the money on a beemer well probably not lol....

I think it would look better without the side molding its like to cramped on the side of the car..

7. blueorb

Interesting that he owns a place like that but deives a beemer. Does he own any ls vehicle's?
    Nice car by the way....

8. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

I know what I hate.....And I don't hate that. I am anything but a Bimmer guy, but that is one really nice tastefully done car.

9. AJLT1

no, he knows what they are capable of and all but hes not into american cars.

10. AJLT1

the trunk is a work in progress, hes doing more

11. wilde1988

Man, he's sunk some cash into that car.

12. 95z28lt1

the subs are pointing down into the box, can u still hear the music from the subs clear when the music is going down into the box?????????

13. GradeZ28

I used to have a box with my subs reversed facing in and they hit much harder and sounded a lot better that way... i must have been lucky with the subs/box combo because i tried to do it with a different box and it sounded like ass lol

14. 95z28lt1

yeah it just seems like the music will go into the box and be muffled. Maybe it depends on the box.

15. AJLT1

the 'music' comes from the mb quartz components, the bass from the box hits disgustingly hard

16. guitarisawesome

those look alot like Z06 rims..riveted too...anyone else see that? i love the car...VERY NICE..

17. sks52587

All I can say is that guy has some mad coin

18. robert c

Very nice ..Does it have the F1 Paddle shifters..I've got one in my shop right now. Very cool..

19. SGTBuD

NICE. I love the M3

20. AJLT1

lol no. 6speed all the way. spec stage 5 clutch with lightened flywheel