Prayers are welcomed

Discussion in 'Z28.Com Family Support' started by uLs1a, May 7, 2011.

1. uLs1a

Friday, May 6th I arrived im Kansas City, Mo and the girlfriend picked me up and spent the day together. About 8pm we headed to Rocky Mount, MO, thats where Im working this summer. She left the camp at almost 11pm and never arrived home. She dosed off and had a single car roll over accident and flipped her car at least 3 times. She is alive, just really sore. She has 7 stiches in her neck, 3 in her left arm, neck brace on, arm sling, and a cut/brused knee. I saw her car today and I have no idea how she survived this wreck.

Tags:
  2. greg_74

Glad to here she is only roughed up a little but ok Chris. Tell her from now on you drive. :)

3. Forgiven

Wow, glad she is ok.....hope that never happens again.

4. richard96

Prayers are sent here for a speedy recovery. Amazing that she was only ruffed up a bit.

5. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Done and glad she is ok. I know how she survived :D

6. TSAEB

wow...im glad to she is ok and no body was also hurt by this.

7. LS1Tuner_06

sorry to hear man. that sucks. glad to hear she is ok for the most part tho. she will be in our thoughts.

8. WartHog Staff Alumni

Praise God for keeping her here. :) I lift her up in the name of Jesus and claim a speedy and full recovery for her.

9. Gatorhead

Amen!

I will include her in my prayers :)

10. uLs1a

Thanks for the prayers guys, its been a long haul so far and its gonna be an even longer recovery. Here are two pics of the after math on her car. To this day I still have no idea how she survived. Makes me want to put a 6 point cage in my car now.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

11. LS1Tuner_06

just...wow. thats insane.

12. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

She survived because someone was watching over her!!!

13. BdNflnc

Im glad shes ok Chris! I will pray for a full recovery!

Maybe I can get up to KC sometime this summer for a day or so. Its only a couple hours.. and maybe we can get Nick to come over from St.L. :)

14. uLs1a

Ive been thanking God everyday for watching over that night.
    Id be down to meet up in KC one weekend and so is she