Pray for Brother (Ted)

Discussion in 'Z28.Com Family Support' started by WartHog, May 5, 2011.

1. WartHog Staff Alumni

Guys,
    Patty and I are heading to SC today. Just found out my Brother had a big stroke. I have never been more afraid or ...

Please pray for him.

Thanks

Tags:
  2. WartHog Staff Alumni

Gto on the road and called my Brother. He's much better than we thought. No side effects and no disability. Not going down there now. Thanks for all the prayers everyone. :)

3. richard96

Sorry Jim, I missed this until now. I'll pray for your brother and its nice to hear he has no disability. I know how it is, my dad had a stroke leaving him with a bum arm and leg. God bless and take care.

4. WartHog Staff Alumni

Thanks Richard. I was talking to my Mom this morning. She told me what happened:

Ted was feeling like he was going to throw up. so, he sat down in the bathroom on the floor. He passed out (he does not drink, nor do drugs). When he woke up about 2 hours later he was completely blind. So, he made it to bed and went to sleep. Woke up several hours later with his eyes doing very weird things. He was seeing stripes and other things (again, no drug related or DT garbage here). He eventually recovered his sight. NOW, had I known all that, I would be in SC right now. however, he went back to work today so, I just don't know.

I REALLY appreciate all the prayers. And thank you.