Power Tour 2010

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by Tscape16, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Tscape16

Is anyone going to hit up part of it? If you are in the Midwest, me and my local club will be doing the Newton, IA to Springfield, IL leg. Hope to see some of you there!

Tags:
  2. 1badfnz

planning on doing the whole thing again in my 93. but running into some cooling problems. but if the parts don't get here in time I'll take the 02. I can't wait. It's gonna be a blast!

3. ricehammer

I would love to see the Power Tour again if it were in my neck of the woods. I caught it a few years ago when it came through Salem VA. Lots of really cool cars, LS1 Pontiac Solstices, turbo street rods, everything from mild to wild. Also plenty of manufacturers willing to talk to you about their goods. Matter fact, GM had the silver 5th gen Camaro concept car there....I stood in awe as I looked at what was to come. Kind of emotional knowing they were finally going to bring the Camaro back. They also had an HHR that was set up for the Bonneville Salt Flats. Go if you can, it's definitely worth the experience :thumbsup:.

4. sweet-94z28

I would love to but I have no idea if it will come close enough to me.

5. niknik

I think it's ending in Mobile....and we may make a run down there for the day...

6. Tscape16

Gonna be doing the Newton to Springfield run still. Springfield should be perfect weather tomorrow!