Power ball/power ball mini

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by jtt00z28, Apr 20, 2011.

1. jtt00z28

Are they worth it? I saw some on sale today and thought about getting one. I'm mostly interested in one for the wheels so probably the mini. Just looking for some opinions on them.

Tags:
  2. Bowtiedad_Z28

I have them both. I use the power balls when the car first comes out of storage and the rest of the year i do it by hand. The power balls do save alot of elbow grease.

3. Jpack

The power cone works better at getting in all the tight spots.

4. nemocamaro

yes, for the love of camaros, YES! i have the regular and mini. I like the larger one for my wheels, the mini seems a bit too stiff and scratched my wheel the first time i used it. after you break it in it's ok though.

5. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yep I have all three :)

6. mike

:biglaugh:Ive got mine when it firstcame out ..I use that s--- on everything.:biglaugh:

7. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

I need to invest in one, or some. Y'all would kick my ass if you saw how dirty my car gets :(

8. nighthawk15

Yes, they are. One of the few car washing gadgets that's not a gimmick.

You should see mine right now :dizzy: I've also been working on it more than driving it though.

9. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Did you ever finish your paint job?

10. sweet-94z28

I have a full size one. Works good but I barely get to use it, lol. I think my car has seen light 4 times this year.

11. nighthawk15

Kind of, but not to satisfaction. I couldn't seem to get it free of buffer trails with the rotary, so I bought a PC for the final finishing work but that was about the time I got into major money problems and didn't have any money to grab some pads or even products. Like I'm not even kidding for the past 4 months or so I couldn't even afford an oil change and had to sell my stock wheels with tires to get gas money to go to school. Not trying to whine or anything, just kinda the main reason why it isn't more complete. It turned out pretty decent I think, especially considering I did everything but shoot it, but I do also want to get a couple areas reshot. Money is starting to roll back in now so I'll have some pics before too long I promise!

12. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Well, roll that baby out here to cali, and I will ge the shine on it for you! Glad things are looking up bro, please post pics when you get a minute.

13. nighthawk15

Dude I would love to! Not quite able to do that right now though. On a serious note, I do plan to take the car down to cali eventually. would be cool to meet up with you and some of the other members here.

14. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

I think ur-jlous (Claude) and I are the only ones left LOL!! Seriously, though, if you are in So-Cal, drop me a line, I would love to meet up with you.