Post your Address Here

Discussion in 'Support Our Troops & Hero's' started by Lyle A, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Lyle A Staff Alumni

First of all, from a vet to all servicemen and women, Thanks for your service. It is greatly appreciated. If you can, post all the addresses, individually, for each serviceperson that would like to receive mail or needs to. That way we can help in some way. God Bless you all and keep your head down and spirits up.

Tags:
  2. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Great Idea Lyle!

Lets save this thread for addresses only.

3. Red96Lt1

This is one of my friends that just graduated from the University of Alabama and is stationed in Bahgad as of right now and is in command of a tank platoon. Thanks guys, great idea for a forum!

2LT Joseph Byrd
    A/2-8 Cav, 1 BDE, 1 CD
    Unit # 90028
    APO AE 09373

4. Daddy

SSgt Jason Carlton
    386 AEW/C-130 MXS
    APO AE 09855

Thanks! And Happy Holidays!

5. 94ZHawaii

FC3 Ryan C. Kirschenmann
    USS RUSSELL DDG 59
    FPO AP 96677-1277

6. MIKE96LT1

SSgt Michael Bessette
    PSC 80 Box 13322
    APO,AP 96367

7. SGTBuD

If you would like to write you can just send a letter to the "COMMANDER" as the title with the following address. If you were to do that the commander can give it to a person who he/she feels could use the pick up or maybe enjoy it the most. Or even write a letter to address the unit..as a whole.

SGT Wharton, David or Company Commander

A-co 1st BTB
    APO, AP 96224

8. SGTBuD

For those of you that would like to support our troops in Iraq and other places, but don't like to write ( like myself ) You can go to this webpage and purchase phone cards and/or gift cards for Troops serving downrange in OEF and OIF locations. Thank you for your support!

http://www.aafes.com/downrange/home.htm

9. new_z

good idea SGT i appreciate all the support from everyone there are plenty of days you dont know why or what you are doing over here, but then things like this put it all together!
    thanks again
    Amn Mastej

10. Rayz95

Hey guys, I just got settled in on a small island in the indian ocean, my address is:

SSgt William Staffey
    40 EMXS/ Armament
    APO AP 96490

Thanks everyone for supporting us! B back in September!

11. new_z

Mike Mastej
    DET 2632 457 transmission BAT
    LSA ANACONDA
    APO AE 09391
    over here with 160 Air Force guys from all over
    thanks guys be back to FL in september. If you could send a ram air hood and a procharger for a 97 Z :) JJ thanks guys!

12. ATCALSRADAR

Im ex military but i will be working in iraq for the next 2 yrs. i work right along side the Air Force and Army. they would love to here about how America is still behind them. but if your a liberal ******************** dont bother writing!!

13. Lyle A Staff Alumni

Be carefull out there brother. We want you to come back. Thank You for what you do to support our troops.

14. 400hpz28

You guyz rock, the support will help alot, just wanted to say thankz

15. 380ss

We appreciate the thoughts.

CW2 Patrick Strobel
    RSS Armament Technician
    SPT SQDRN / 3d ACR
    APO, AE 09379
    FOB Sykes, IRAQ

16. wolfgang7

SSgt Andrew Jarvis
    8th EAMS // TROO
    APO AE, 09309

i'll just be handing out anything i get to the "kids" that do the real work over here, as they (we) will be here over all the holidays.....

we appreciate all your support, i myself am looking for a 1990 t/a, black preferrably, but will accept any color if it's donated....thanks again :biglaugh:

j/k of course, thanks for all your guys' support :)

17. turboz

40 emxs Guam right or Dgar :flagairfo

18. luvgothchix

I live and work with soldiers here in kuwait

I am a contractor and ex-service member here in Kuwait. If anyone wants to send letters or whatever to the group of Army personnel that I work with, you can send to the following address:
    These men and women are great and will do almost anything to help each other out in all aspects of their lives.

Steve Stone
    ITT-TAC-SWA
    APO, AE 09327

19. lunati397

Adam Hooke
    332 AEW JSOAD/AP
    UNIT 2
    APO AE 09315

Hey I will take anything packages are always shared by everyone here they give us something to snack on when we cant make it to a meal because there is to much work *z28rocks*

20. peechus

yeah this is nice when u see so many fn anti-war peeps so thanks guys
    SPC Vycas
    B co 96th asb\101AVN
    Camp Speicher
    APO AE 09325