Post pics of painted calipers!

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by tmurph01, Feb 1, 2009.

1. tmurph01

Will be painting my calipers in a few weeks, but I'm not sure which way I want to go. I'm debating on Red or Black. I'm just not sure which will work better with the scheme of my car.

I'm also not sure if I want to do the calipers and brckets the same color, or mix it up, so pics are going to be helpfull!

:cool:

Tags:
  2. Z/YA

I don't have any pictures of mine but I painted the calipers red and the brackets like a flat black, I think it looks good.

3. greg_74

Here are mine, my calipers are red with black brackets and chrome Camaro SS lettering. We used VHT high temp caliper paint on them.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Its a tough call on your Z because you don't have red as your accent color. I think black would look good with the brackets painted to match your wheels/Z28 badges. I would mix it up though, don't paint the calipers and brackets the same color.

Btw, here's a picture of Matt's (Z/Ya) calipers since he said he didn't have any pictures of his.

[​IMG]#ad

4. tmurph01

I will be adding the 1st gen badges, so.. the red might work with the little bit of red on the badges.. I just want the red to be a subtle thing if I do it.

Would be nice to see a pic of Matt's car from a distance to get a feel for the overall look.

:cool:

5. greg_74

Matt's car has a lot of red...

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad