Poll time for some appearence mods I am considering

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Jpack, Jan 13, 2007.

?

What appearance mods should I do?

1. Both spoiler and hood red

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. Black spoiler red hood

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. No spoiler

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  4. Spoiler red but no hood

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. Spoiler black but no hood

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other, please explain

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jpack

Let me know your opinions. I want to do this fin and hood combo with Chrome inserts in my Berger. I can't decide if I want the fin black or red since I have the black/red theme going on. In the fin picture it will show black, then red. Big thanks to brandoz28 for the chop!!!

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. GunEmDown10

Black fin, red hood - ftw!!! :guitarroc GED10

3. itSSlowZ28

i like both red. is your car lowered at all? i usually like that spoiler more if it isn't high off the ground, it tends to make the whole car look sleeker and stock ride height conflicts witht he looks

4. greg_74

I'd say both red. From that angle the spoiler looks better black but if the whole car was being looked at, I would say red would look better. I really like that hood, I would def. go with the hood.

5. 95z28lt1

Just a hood no spoiler

6. Irish350

if youre set on the spoiler, id say red, so itll match the hood (from the side).. although if you paint the cowl black, do a black spoiler too :thumbsup:

7. Jpack

Yeah, I was thinking about doing the cowl black too. I saw a LS1 in the same color as mine with the black spoiler, but for the life of me can't find it. I think it was I waish I could find it cause that is what prompted me to look into this.

8. Tscape16

Red hood, Red Spoiler. From the side...it doesn't look good in my eyes.

9. z28camarocarri

black cowl, black spoiler. or both fully red.

Personally id do the black/red theme because i like being different (as you know) if you do the black/red theme and the polished inserts, get some sort of polised emblem for the sides of the cowl to offset the front like the rear :)

10. macleod

Bright pink triple ricer wing with purple polka dots on a green hood. That would just be killer:D

11. Maro99

Black spoiler and black cowl :clap:

12. WartHog Staff Alumni

+1/me too.

13. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Jim, I say red all the way, because otherwise it will look like you just bout it and flung it on there without painting it.

14. Screamin_99

well at least if he didnt like it he could always paint it lol..

I say red on both as well.

15. brandonz28

well, if you do get them, does it come shipped black? or is it that greyish gelcoat? if its black, you can always put it on and model it and see how it looks

:wave:

16. Jpack

Man I wish I could find that one on tech! It looked great. Maybe the hood needs a black stripe on the sides of the cowl.

17. brandonz28

thought about that too, but i think the hood is too curvey

:wave:

18. MeatL0af

IMO, I don't really like that spoiler... and whats with the plate being there? I think it throws off your whole look... but if you lowered your car, that spoiler would look better like Bryant said.. I like that hood tho.. That's just my opinion -hate it or love it-

19. godZilla28

Definitely red. The spoiler is part of the body and needs to blend in. Nice hood!
    *z28rocks*

20. Spyderking69

werd.... lol no but no spoiler and just the hood, and make it red