Which way?

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by uLs1a, Mar 28, 2011.

?

Keep em or loose em?

1. Keep the exhaust tips

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Loose the exhaust tips

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. uLs1a

Im stuck, Ive been toying around the idea of getting rid of my exhaust tips and just putting turn downs and hiding them. Which do you think?

With exhaust tips
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Without exhaust tips
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. greg_74

Keep them, but adjust them.

3. masonb51

I say lose em, it looks 100% cleaner with them off, this is assuming there's no fumes coming in lol.

4. uLs1a

I would have turndowns and have em tucked up good

5. LS1Tuner_06

I've been contemplating this Ideal...fml...damn car. I like the tips just as well as you do. But I think you and I may be on the same level of how it just doesn't all look well back there.I might consider this even!

6. egott_91

Center mount ;)

I say keep them. Without tips the bumper looks too high...

7. uLs1a

As much as I love CME, its getting played out really quick and its expensive!

8. egott_91

That's because CME looks like TITS on Camaros. I don't think it could ever be played out. Lol.

9. GhostZ

i say keep them. i hate vehicles with no exhaust tips

10. greg_74

I'm starting to agree with you. I love my CME and when I got my car it was something unique about it that not a lot of cars had. Now it seems like everyone is either getting CME through 6LE or somebody else or planning on getting and it takes away from the uniqueness of it. Now will I change mine? Absolutely not! I understand why everyone wants it because it is the best looking exhaust but idk.

11. Chris

Loose em. Unless its a Transam were you cant see the pipes I personally cant stand seeing just a tip bolted on. Only pipes I like were the magnaflows witht he big cannons that ran the length of the car.

I had turndowns on my car as well. [​IMG]#ad