Saying hi!

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by SmokedOutZ28, Mar 23, 2013.

1. SmokedOutZ28

I havent logged into this site in awhile and After seeing Bail's harlem shake video it reminded me of all the good times we use to have at the big gatherings with the Z28.com crew So I thought I would stop in and say hi and see who is still around and enjoying there rides.

I sold the 97 LT/LS Hybrid So I am no longer a Offical LT1 owner anymore, it was tough to see the car go after owning it for 9 years but I have some bigger more reasonable plans in my future so It was time to make a change. Hopefully this year I get to see some of you guys at the gatherings like old times.

Tags:
  2. Forgiven

That was a nice looking car Sam. I had something simular years ago...they look good in black.

3. SmokedOutZ28

Yeah I'm going to miss it to a extent. I sold it just how it looks in the sig! Very few flaws if any. I did keep the motor and transmission though. Maybe the new owner will put a LT1 back in it.

4. tmurph01

Glad you found your way back home Sam. Sad to hear you parted with the car, but it sounds like you are doing good and have bigger plans, so I will let it slide. Hehe

:coo:

5. BdNflnc

Good to see you back on here man! We keep getting a trickle of old members back here every little bit! :)

6. Jpack

What's up man. Long time no see. Chris said he talked to you not to long ago.

7. jkeaton

Go buy another 4th gen and "officially" rejoin the family!! :biglaugh:

Welcome back!

8. Mr.Squeelerz

Greetings, Sam. It's been quite some time! Within the next 4 months I will no longer be a camaro owner myself. My trip to Ill yeeeeears back was probably one of the more memorable times I've had in a gathering. I miss the old days in ways.

9. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Good to see ya back old friend.... glad to hear your doing good. Sorry to hear you sold the Z, but times change and life goes one. Priorities take over with new horizons in the future.

So what ya got up your sleeve buddy ;)

10. SmokedOutZ28

Lol Thanks for the cutting me some slack. I do have better plans that are already in motion

It's good to check in from time to time and see how everything is going.

Yeah we talked for quite abit. I told him I would try and make my way out to the south lol but havent had the chance.

:-D

You plan to get another F-body or you just getting out all together?

Yes Priorities have changed alot since I got my hands on the 97, my days of hanging out at the track every weekend, staying out late in parking lots, rowdy idle, Loud exhaust, No A/C, Nice weather only days are over.... Now it's about being able to go whenever where ever and looking good while doing it.

I will give you a few small hints on the new project I hope to have completed early May

*kept the old motor and transmission from the Z28*

[​IMG]#ad

Last Hint

[​IMG]#ad

11. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Hey Sam!! welcome back man! Looks to me like someone got them a nice 2001 SS that from the looks of it, has a huffer under the hood?

12. SmokedOutZ28

I do! I doesn't have anything under the hood yet but were working on it! Just got the roller back from the body shop where they painted & modified the Engine bay and front bumper for the FMIC.

13. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Very nice indeed Sam!