November 2008 Car Of the Month Winner!

Discussion in 'Car of the Month' started by MasterZ, Nov 10, 2008.

1. MasterZ Staff Alumni

-- November 2008 Car Of the Month --

Z28.Com would like to congratulate Paul (aka F1LS1) on winning November's Z28.com car of the month. He has a 1990 IROC-Z with a complete ground up restoration. Sporting a ultra smooth sunset orange metallic paint job and a nice list of upgrades. Complete with 1LE suspension package including the 1LE brake system. Under the hood, sits a ZZ4 crate engine topped with an edelbrock intake/runners & LS1 injectors. The car has won best of show award at the Castaic Car Show and also outstanding at Super Chevy 2005 & first place in 2007. It has also been featured in the March 2007 issue Camaro Performers magazine and recently shown at the International Auto Show in Orange County California. Congrats on having one beautiful IROC Paul !!!:bow:

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Nice car and Congrats!!!!

3. 96 Z-Ragtop

Congrats :thumbsup:

Let's see pics in direct sunlight:cool:

SOM is one of my fave colors:cool:

And you have one SEXYASS 3rd Gen :chicky:

4. 92camaroLT1

Congrats for the hotest 3rdgen....

5. landerwho

congrats on the win

6. 30thanniversaryz28

congrats you have a beautiful iroc.

7. SmokinWS-6

Congrats on a well deserved win....very nice 3rd gen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. F1LS1

Thanks for the compliments. Here's a picture taken at the Inernational auto show in Orange county last month. More pictures in my signature just click on the link.

[​IMG]#ad

Gary2692 likes this.
  9. LS1Tuner_06

congrats man...and DAMN! I love that color. I thought it looked really good on your thirdgen as well. :thumbsup: :respekt:

10. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

I have seen this car in person, and let me tell you, this thing is perfection at its finest!!

11. Adam_17

That is NICE.

12. Giovannetti

it looks aight i suppsoe......nothing like the Gio mobile though :giovanett