Noise Reduction Manual (Rare!!!!)

Discussion in 'Camaro Articles' started by Bones Z28, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Bones Z28

Picked this little guy up from ebay and I decided to turn it into a pdf file for all you guys.
    I have not seen anything like this on the web before. So I figure it's only to my advantage to post it up.

Tired of hiring all those squeaks in the back suspension etc.. here's a manual for all the possibly spots where irritating noises come from. This is for everyone to use however, that's it's only purpose. I do not give permission to anyone to download this and upload it to there website unless you email me asking permission and then we can work something out. Just looking to receive my credit it is mine.

I bought the manual like everything else I post on the web, and I do have ways of finding out if happen to go against my wishes. ;)

Anyways here it is and I hope it comes in handy for you guys. For future reference this file will always be in my manuals section.

Right click on the little computer icon (on the leftside) to open the file.
    .​

Tags:
  2. QCK_95_Z28

Thanks, this should be really helpful to some!!

3. paxton07

Good stuff. I've been noticing some wierd and annoying noises from my car lately. This might help me out.

4. GradeZ28

Nice find!

I love the part where it describes the sounds roflmao

5. InsaneAuto86

Link does not work?

6. Wild Willy

Yeah, me either- the previous post was back in October, maybe they stopped hosting it.....

7. Irish350

lol.. daves been updating his site, and must have deleted the page accidentally.. im sure it will be back up eventually, but hes a busy bee.. i let him know about the other thread so hes aware of it

8. Bones Z28

My bad guys, been going through a lot lately. Here's the manual. You guys are more than welcome to save it to your computer, print out pages etc... Just not copying and pasting to other sites. No plagiarism please

http://www.f-bodyspeed.com/manuals.html

9. Wild Willy

Excellent! Thanks for the help- this is a good reference to have around when you are chasing a difficult noise. I looked at the F-body site a littlen not too much there for us LS1 guys, but nice to see come good-looking f-bodys-

10. Bones Z28

Oh jeez lol, it's far, very far from done man, I barely have my lt1 section started. But thanks for the compliments. everything should be up and running in a month or so, there's a lot of information to upload.

11. Randy L Staff Alumni

Link doesn't work anymore....can you check it and relink it?

12. Irish350

gotta scroll down a little, Randy...

..its funny.. i was just looking through it, and my main noise problem (next to sqeaky springs over bumps) is my shifter trim plate buzzing... the diagnosis??

"buy a new one" :chuckles:

13. JimJ

I too would like to use this manual, but can't access the site. What do I need to do?
    J.

14. Chaiyz

Me too. Need a new link please?

Chaiyz

15. LS1ownzYOU

me too plz.

16. Vega

....link..

17. brianswimmer23

yea i cant find the link either!

18. 97venom

anyone have the link??

19. Bman_333

oh man would it ever be great to have a link to this one!

20. allmons

So did anybody get a copy?

Still can't access the link! Anyone have a copy they are willing to share?

*z28rocks*