New sig...please!!!

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by 96 Z-Ragtop, Jan 8, 2011.

1. 96 Z-Ragtop

I've been without one for a while. Could someone (Ethan) help me out :biggrin:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Extinct Staff Alumni

Man that's a good lookin car....

See ya on the road,
    Matt:wavey:

3. Ethan

On it boss

4. Ethan

Check this out. I like the simple look with your car, but I can get involved if you want.

[​IMG]#ad

5. Extinct Staff Alumni

That looks awesome Ethan, good work as always!!

See ya on the road,
    Matt:wavey:

6. Ethan

Thanks Matt :thumbsup:

7. 94Z28'MachThis'

Ethan is soo good he can make that slowmaro look fast in just a sig pic!!.. im kidding im kidding.. hey ethan... would you mind doing one for me?.. ive been wanting one and i have never asked... Ill give you some pics i have of the car...you can also use my current sig pic too if you want.. and wondering if you can put my bike in there if it looks right... you are the pro here so i cant complain unless you turn my car pink lol..

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

8. Ethan

Hey Daniel. Can you get more pics of the car? I can make those work, but they arent ideal. Pavement, 3 tires, and crisp shadows are things to look forhttps://www.z28.com/forum/chop-shop/141576-photoshop-ethan-rules-signatures-how-add-signature.html

9. 94Z28'MachThis'

Hey Ethan.. those are really the only ones i have... my computer crashed with everything i had... and im not really sure in what you mean on, 'Pavement, 3 tires, and crisp shadows are things to look for'...

Also.. I dont know what is different between my pictures and ragtop's.. i guess its that i dont know what to look for..

If you cant its perfectly fine ethan.. i dont mind the one below... she looks sexy.. wish she did right now though :(

10. 96 Z-Ragtop

That's awesome Ethan.

I :heartpump:heartpump:heartpump it :thumbsup:

11. 96 Z-Ragtop

Thanks Matt *z28rocks*

12. Ethan

I posted a link to explain it, but i kinda messed it up haha. Neways, I made this. Background made 100% on photoshop :biggrin:
    [​IMG]#ad

:respekt: :thumbsup: Glad you like it.

13. 96 Z-Ragtop

:respekt: :thumbsup: Glad you like it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome.....Now....how do I install?

14. Ethan

You didnt read my sticky did you :smokin:

How to Add Your Signature
    -After your signature has been created. Click Quote and reply. There you will see my response and additional text where the picture was. Highlight and copy anything that didn't come out as words in the post before it was quoted. Now go to your User Cp and Paste what you copied into the text box.

15. 94Z28'MachThis'

ETHAN YOU DA MAN!!! My first custom sig :)... Looks sick my friend... Hey another big favor to ask?... Could u make one fore the bike too?.. blazenorange is my name on the kawi forums.. IVE NVR HAD A CUSTOM SIG PIC BEFORE!! I know I excite easily.. But I've nvr had any complaints :D

16. 94Z28'MachThis'

Ps Ethan.. Its 'MachThis' lol took me awhile to catch that.. Good work none the less lol..

17. Ethan

I didnt even notice that lol. I'll fix that and work on one for the bike tomorrow if I get the chance.

18. 94Z28'MachThis'

No rush bro... No rush..

19. 94Z28'MachThis'

Bump.. just a reminder still no rush ethan.. im surprised no one has caught the wrong word yet lol..

20. Ethan

I didnt forget, just been busy. I got it though.

[​IMG]#ad