New sig please

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by Z28Koda, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Z28Koda

Time to try something with the new Corvette. As always nothing specific, just wow me lol. Thanks in advance (Eathan usually does my sigs, can any one beat him to the punch???) PS if you really need it, let me know and I will try to get a three wheel shot. I didn't think of it when I was out there.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Ethan

There's still only one A in my name :facepalm: :biggrin:

I might have some time tonight. Greg is wanting one also. If not tonight it will probably be next monday.

3. Z28Koda

I gave to to A's because ethA+n would look odd :p, Thanks cant wait to see what you do.

4. Timmz28

u dont have 3 wheels on the ground

5. Z28Koda

NO I have all four I promise. You just can't see them

6. Ethan

Actually it may take me a little longer. This is my last week of school for this semester, you know how that goes.

7. Ethan

8. Z28Koda

Thanks, looks awsome! Care to make a cool wallpaper for me? Just got a new computer and think a new backround is in order.

9. Ethan

Glad you like it. I'll be out of town till Sunday. Tell me your screen resolution and I'll try to whip somethin up.

-And Add your sig correctly foo!

10. Z28Koda

fixed and 1600X900

11. Ethan

Not liking the angles for large scale :whistle:

12. Z28Koda

I'll try and get some new pictures if the rain ever lets up. Its been pretty stormy over here. Yeah thats right, it rains in Cali. "Wanna fight about it"

13. Ethan

haha Family guy ftw.

14. Z28Koda

Lol I'm glad you got it, other wise I just seem like an ass:p