New shoes!

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by BigBadWhitey, Mar 26, 2010.

1. BigBadWhitey

So i got my new rims and tires today, pretty stoked (dont mind the grubby pic of me, was midterm day at university :D )

TSW Snettertons, in Chrome, 18x9.5
    Goodyear Eagle F1's 265/40/18

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Note my LTZ in the background, they go good together no?

Were kinda of a chevy family, we have 3 camaros, my truck, and a Cobalt. (and a couple other non chevys)

Do you guys like them?

Tags:
  2. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Not too bad! Why did you go with 265's and not 275's? But I like the look of those wheels on there no matter what size tire is on it :thumbsup:

3. Blue89RS

Nice Ride! The wheels look great on there:thumbsup:

4. The93Z

I like them man! I honestly dont think ive seen them before on a camaro so i like that even more. Good choice

5. BigBadWhitey

Up here in Canada, tires are hella expensive. I was looking at RE760 bridgestones, and they were going to cost nearly 325 a tire (275/40/18). Around here, thats a decent price for a summer performance tire. He had these in, did some research, there about the same price, and he gave them to me for 200 a tire. So i couldnt pass it up.

Thanks all!

6. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

That's a good enough reason for me lol.

7. nighthawk15

Very nice! Somewhat similar to the wheels that I have waiting to go on:thumbsup: I just need to get the scratch together for some tires.

8. GhostZ

i like them looks different but good all the same time

9. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Great looking wheels and great looking car. :emoup:

10. Paulster2

You should try Performance Plus Tire ... I got a great deal on my tires there.

11. nighthawk15

Hey thanks man, I'll check them out!

12. 97venom

Looks awesome:thumbsup:

13. richard96

Of course I like your car and the new wheels. Its red. :D

14. BigBadWhitey

Id like to lower it a bit, but with the 265s in the front its already just about rubbing :(

15. Forgiven

Car and rims look very good. Look to be same tires that I have....F1's

16. stantheman601

I've always liked those rims but never really see them on a camaro. Nice choice, very original. Your car is clean to, sweet ride.

17. BdNflnc

Nice lookin car man! When I looked at the first pic, I wasnt sure about the wheels, but when I saw the entire car, I was like, "OH YA!!! Those look freakin awesome!" :)
    Nice choice!

18. BigBadWhitey

Thanks guys! Yeah it was a long process trying to pick some out! The place i ordered them through, i didnt know they could get tsw's (alot of places around here cant get them) but when i went in the shop and saw a tsw box, i knew i had to get them! Originally i was going to go with hypersilver, but the chrome wasnt terrible expensive and i got a good deal on the tires, so thats the end product. It has a bit of a 4x4 stance, but the ypipe is only a couple inches off the ground and drivability>looks at the moment.

19. BdNflnc

Yes, it would look good lowered a little, but honestly, I dont think it looks as bad as you are thinking it does. And I agree with driveability! :clap: