New Pics of "In Progress"

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by WartHog, Jul 4, 2011.

1. WartHog Staff Alumni

Okay, I posted up some pics of my '80 Z in the rebuild thread, but have since taken some more. So, here they are.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

I love the wheel and tire combo. :D
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Here's my favorite "View" - The Air Induction doors open @ Wide-Open-Throttle!!! :clapper:
    [​IMG]#ad

Here's a few of the engine compartment:
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. voodoochildsj

awsome car, wish I knew someone around here so I could go take a ride in one lol

3. WartHog Staff Alumni

Thanks Shawn. If we ever hook up I'll swap rides in your 5th gen for one in my 2nd. :D

4. voodoochildsj

sounds good to me

5. Bowtiedad_Z28

Your car is looking great bud. I bet your glad to be able to drive her again.

6. WartHog Staff Alumni

Thanks my Brother! I sure am. I've driven her more in the past couple of weeks than the entire last year!!! I love it.

7. Timmz28

is she fast?

8. WartHog Staff Alumni

She's pretty quick off the line. No idea about top end yet. Gonna have to take her to the drag strip for that. :D

9. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Looks great Jim and so happy you got her fixed and back on the road. Cant wait to see her in person once again :)

10. WartHog Staff Alumni

Thanks to you and Mase (and some "gentle" prodding by Jim and Nora:)) she's BACK!

11. Jpack

Absolutely love it! I miss the 6 second gen cars I have had. I saw a 75 mint silver ta for sale at a car show yesterday and was really tempted. I had one exactly like that one. Glad our got yours back on the road. Enjoy it!!!

12. WartHog Staff Alumni

Thank you Jim. :) You'll have to post up some pics of your 2nd gens if ya have any digital. :D

13. voodoochildsj

6? Man sounds like you had a nice collection

14. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

What a beautiful care Jim! I would love to see her in person as well. What a rush that 2nd gen must be! Makes me nostailgic for my 1st gen, which is just sitting in the garage LOL!!

15. WartHog Staff Alumni

Thanks my Brother! You'll be driving her before too long right?! :)

16. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Nah, not anytime too soon that is, still have student loans, and a wedding to save for. Then I can play.

17. WartHog Staff Alumni

I hear ya Brother. Some priorities are more important. Hey, it's not like you don't have a couple of NIIICE 4th gens to keep your passion alive 'till then though! :2thumbsup