Neighbor son caught smoking WEED.

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by Bail, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Bail

Ok this is some crap here. Now im 36 and my neighbor Allen(52). Gonna come and ask me what should he do about his 30yr old son. Huh???? WTH I asked Sharon why did she let this dude come in while im watching COPS anyway. But Al tells me he came home and his 30 whatever yr old son was smoking weed. Man I told him to KICK HIS AZZ OUT. OR HELL SMOKE ONE WITH HIM j/k. Again His grown butt needs to be in his own crib. Still at home but thats his big BABY. Sorry but he would be OUT ON HIS TAIL if I caught him.:headbange

Tags:
  2. digi7al ph0enix Staff Alumni

I don't have a lot of issue with most people who smoke weed, hell I work with several who are great guys and I call my friends. What people do in their own homes on their own time is their business as far as I'm concerned so I try not to judge others even though I've never used or tried any type of drug.

That said- In my opinion if you are old enough to be on your own and have good reason for being at home no biggie, everyone has their own life and it isn't up to me to know all the details of what's going on. However, if you are there without a reason so long past high school/college age the first thing I would have to ask is "If you have money for weed, where is money for rent? Utilities? Food? Don't have it? Get out."

Sounds like someone has found a place to use excuses like the bad economy etc. to take advantage of good people to further their own laziness. People like that are the type that give the hard working, keep to themselves weed smokers an unfair rap as potheads and drug addicts.

If you have time to sit around in your parent's house and fire one up, you have time to be a man and be a part of "real" life.

3. The93Z

There really are not many options for your neighbor here. He can either kick his son out, get over it because face it, his son is 30 and can make his own decisions (but just should be careful on which decisions he makes because of his living conditions) or try to talk his son out of smoking weed.

4. JMann94z28

30 years old and still smokin weed? that sounds like a personal problem that his dad should try to stay out off,

now i am a pot head, literally, i love marijuana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i will not jeprodize a plant coming involvedin breaking up my personal life, probation, job, etc, whatever... its just not worth it, if you smoke weed at 30 something years old and cant "nip it in the bud" then you have an addiction problem, i have been smoking weed since i was 13, i found out friday i got hired on for a job and have to take a drug test monday, so of course, i quit smokin , start drinkin a whole lotta water and pumpin iron and running to burn the THC outta my fat cells, how stupid would i be to let a plant come between $1300 a week and $350 a week on unemployment, , i mean i love smokin weed, but you have to grow up sometimes, i mean i will still smoke weed once i get this job, but not abusing it, some people just need to learn , i would give them some advice mike, 30 something years old, like you said mike, smoke with your son, or kick his ass the out!!

5. Bail

like you said mike, smoke with your son, or kick his ass the out!!

Lol......thats rt.

6. JMann94z28

hells to the yeah!!!

7. JMann94z28

by the way, i love your irish flag, boondock saints avatar icon!!! top of the morning to ya my brother!!!!

8. Bail

Thats my lil brother rt there folks....lol. Going to bed bro catcha on the flip side....

9. JMann94z28

peace mike, love ya bro, be easy, flip side i will see ya!!!

10. The93Z

haha thanks not many people have seen that movie for some reason, they are making another one coming out this year in November. I have aequitas tatted on my arm and my brother has veritas on his arm.

11. y2k

"I said no no no no no I don't smoke it no mo....I'm tired of wake'n up on the floor"

I've likely smoked enough to kill a normal man from age 13 to age 50 but I gave it up a few years back no problem,don't believe it's addicting.
    That is not the issue here though,a 30 year old living with dad is the issue,he needs to grow up and get a frick'n life!

12. Bail

THATS RT GET THE hello out..

13. TC2250

14. The93Z

15. JMann94z28

hahhahaha, "there is a chemical in weed called f it!!" soooo true

16. TC2250

katt williams has the answer for everything when im feeling down i just watch his videos:D

17. msclman99

for real. sounds like daddy is babying him though so why should he?

18. JonnySTS

I smoke. I dont hzve any problems with it. Should be legal, but should have similar laws related to alcohol as far ad driving etc...

19. Ethan

Everyone on Z28 is getting kushed up lol

I've never tried it and I never will. I think it should be legalized though, its just a different kind of tobacco if you ask me.

20. JMann94z28

hahahaha, G14 will be like potfest 2010