Need sig please!

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by Silver35thZ, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Silver35thZ

Hey Ethan, or anyone else willing to take on the challenge.

I joined another forum (don't worry, it's not another car forum, it's a firefighting forum) and I need a sig for their site.

I'm open for artistic choices but here is a pic that I would want to be the main thing. I want some lettering, I guess white would be best for the lettering or maybe a red color. I would like ESD#6 VFD on there somewhere and Firefighter/EMT somewhere else on it.

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Ethan

I wont have time/the ability to do it till Tuesday or Wednesday, but I can do it then.

3. Silver35thZ

that is perfectly fine with me! thanks again Ethan!

4. Ethan

I didnt like the picture you wanted after I put it in a 500x150 window. I made this, see what you think

[​IMG]#ad

5. Timmz28

hey ethan can i get you to build me some kind of tag i can put on my photos? it just has to have my first name like tim or timothy.

i was just wondering if you could make a tag with like a camaro, and like Tim Photography or something

6. Ethan

Like a watermark logo?

7. Timmz28

8. Ethan

You have to fix your sig first haha :biggrin:

9. Silver35thZ

DUDE!!! ETHAN! that sig is siiiiiiick! freakin' awesome man, you way exceeding my vision of what would look good! thanks so much!

10. Ethan

:thumbsup: No problem man, glad you like it. Reactions like those are why I do this for free :biggrin: