Need pics of berger panels, emblems, spoiler and valance.

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by richard96, Apr 5, 2011.

1. richard96

I have a few ideas for my car. Its on stands and getting some repairs, mods, and an appearance lift. Maybe new exhaust tips, maybe polished letters, maybe berger style panel, maybe 4" spoiler, maybe some berger stripes. :thinking:

Your pics will greatly influence my ideas. I appreciate it all. Thanks :crazyboun

Tags:
  2. egott_91

Ask, and you shall receive
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

(Before custom LS1 emblem)
    [​IMG]#ad

I need to get my CME installed...

3. richard96

Thanks Erik. I really like the polished letters in the berger panel. Now I need to figure out satin or gloss. I believe I am painting the sail panel and maybe the hatch lid. IDK yet.

4. egott_91

If you want to do "Berger correct" then go with satin-gloss. Flat black looks like crap. I went with gloss because all of the black that's on my is gloss so I wanted it to flow throughout the entire car.

5. masonb51

My berger is gloss black as the rest of the car lol. I would go satin black with either chomed or satin silver inserts to add a contrast. And I would do NO emblems, let em guess :biggrin:

6. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

I have my black panel off of my car :) Im not going to say its perfect but it is in very good shape.

7. pmr253

I just have a bowtie and I had the letters filled in.

[​IMG]#ad

8. Bowtiedad_Z28

Here is one of our butt shots.
    [​IMG]#ad

9. Jpack

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

10. richard96

Hey Jim, would you have a profile pice of your car with that shiny new spoiler? hehehe

I have something planned thats different so I probably get mixed opinions when its done. My idea maybe a one-off but thats the point of it. I'll be spraying it myself so if it doesnt turn out good, I'll send it off to get the whole car sprayed.

11. Jpack

So you want a side view? I can try, the car is up on jackstands and no k member under it lol.

Best I can do for ya till she is unveiled.....
    [​IMG]#ad

12. richard96

Whoa Jim! Looks real good. Nice job bro. That goes real well with the hood.

13. Jpack

Thanks. I love it. Eager to see it out in daylight and stand back and check it out. I thought since the front of the car had an attitude, the rear should as well..... now the power plant......muhahaha

14. BdNflnc

PM me your idea Richard! :) I would be happy to let you know what I think, and if theres something that could be done to tweak your idea a little also. Just to make it the coolest it can be. :)

15. richard96

Stay tuned. Second muffler going in place and then I will post up before and after video and some pics for more ideas. Thanks

16. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Okay, I will add my Berger panel to the mix, and yessm, this is from Caitlin (my former white SS). BTW, I am thinking about doing a Berger for my silver SS.

[​IMG]#ad

17. egott_91

Do it. I love how bergers look on silver, but I'm biased. Lol

18. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Well, since I have to repair the rear bumper anyway, I suppose I could go the distance. But, if I do, I am going with the satin clear like I did on caitlin.

19. richard96

As of now, I believe the proper thing to do is paint the black areas in satin. I may do the headlight bucket areas and grille area along with the sail panel and hatch. The base/clear coat will stay viper red. The hood is carbon fiber but will be sprayed red leaving carbon fiber accents. We will see and this will be a long project because it will most likely done all by me.

20. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

The eyes totally need to be framed in satin black for sure Rich, and I like the CF accent idea on the hood. If my LE were not an LE, and just a production SS, I would have added a Berger panel to that car.