Need Help on Book Cover

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by WartHog, Feb 28, 2012.

1. WartHog Staff Alumni

Greetings,

I was hoping someone could help me. As some of you know my Aunt wrote a book. It is published and available in ebook format on Lulu.com and in soft cover there, Amazon.com and Barnes&Noble.com. However, I'm trying to get it formatted for ebook everywhere else. My dilemma is the title on the book cover. The word "The" needs to have a lower case "t" I don't know how to change that and I paid Lulu to format the orginal cover. I could have them change it, but it would cost me more $$. Would someone on here be able and willing to do this for me?

I could email the pic of the book cover to you.

Thanks all. :)

Tags:
  2. WartHog Staff Alumni

Bumping this up for some help. Anyone? :)

3. TSAEB

Not sure what u need done but if you want some thing photo edited, ethan is some one to contac. I'll see if I can catch him on Facebook. Maybe he can help.

4. Ethan

I've been informed I'm wanted lol. This should be any fix. Just send it my way Jim

5. WartHog Staff Alumni

Thanks Ethan. Got an email addy? Just it to me and the pics on its way. :)

6. WartHog Staff Alumni

Ethan fixed the cover and it looks PERFECT!!! Thank you VERY VERY much my Friend. Awesome JOB!!!

7. WartHog Staff Alumni

Greg, thanks for fiding Ethan for me. :)

8. TSAEB

no problem but timothy got to him first. lol and started a huuuuuge z28.com member gathering on facebook.

9. Ethan

;) No problem Jim!

And Jason didnt show in the gathering. I tagged Jim in that lol