Need a new sig. Anybody still around to do it. Ethan?????

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by Bowtiedad_Z28, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Bowtiedad_Z28

I need nora's car and my car in the sig together.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Mr.Squeelerz

I will see what I can do. Might take some time though (week or so). If someone else gets to it, cool.

3. Ethan

Been off the grid. I can do it. Any chances you can you have any other pictures though? Nora's car is at a funny angle and since I can't see the passenger tire it's not ideal. Your cars angle is ok, but the grass makes it where I cave to basically rebuild part of your tire and shadow after I delete that part out.

Different pictures would be great. If those are what you have to work with, I can manage.

4. Bowtiedad_Z28

I dont have to many more but here are a few.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

5. Bowtiedad_Z28

And
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

6. Bowtiedad_Z28

I dont have many of my car at all and very few of her car that have the stripes. See what you can come up with Ethan. Thanks bud.

7. tmurph01

WOW... Ethan has risen from the grave! Missed seeing you around Bro, but glad you are back!

:cool:

8. Ethan

Those will work Jim! Fixing to start on it. Sleeting here and still on break, so I have time lol

What's up Travis. Facebook squad found my whereabouts lol. Disappeared after the site slowed down and the camaro got parted out.

9. Timmz28

HAHAHAHAHA facebook squad!

10. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

When did you put side exit exhaust on Nora's car? Did I miss something?

11. Ethan

Yeah Nora said something like "I know where you live" That's the only part I can say, the rest was to vulgar O_O

lmao. Timm and Tony why do you have mini sigs?

I've never been a 2 car, one sig kinda guy. Nothing seems to look right in a 500x150 bracket. Spent longer time on the second one and just don't like it lol. Kept trying and nothing seem to suit me.....so I made a single. I could made another single with just Nora's car and you could change it up

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

12. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Is that better Ethan? lol.

13. Ethan

Yup that's better, dont be slackin just because I left lol

14. Bowtiedad_Z28

They both look fine to me. Thanks Ethan.

15. Ethan

No problem Jim! Happy to help