NCM Motorsports Park

Discussion in 'Videos' started by KYWes, Mar 28, 2021.

1. KYWes

This video is about my Drive My Car experience at the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park in Bowling Green, KY. Drive My Car lets you drive your car behind a lead car for four laps for $75. Each lap is 3.2 miles and has 22 curves. This was my first go at the track. We got up to over 90 mph. It was a rush filled adrenalin experience and I want to go back for more. Unfortunately, they don't do lap time slips.

For $299 you can also have the opportunity to drive a C8 Corvette 4 laps around the track behind a lead car. The next event up is a $300 beginner racing class that goes all day and again you get to drive your car on the track and you receive classroom training on road race driving. You can check it out at NCM Motorsports.

NCM Track Drive

I had a blast. Just across the interstate is the National Corvette Museum that you can tour. In there they have a C6 Corvette setup as an emulator. You drive the car and it pitches and rolls in response to your driving.

Tags:
  2. mullettcar

that looked so fun we used to have a track where i live and on Saturday nights if your car passed a tech inspection you could run the rd course or do drags all night it was fun but the city took the track down and put in a land fill with the promise of building a new track but that was 13 yrs ago and still no new track

KYWes likes this.
  3. KYWes

It was more fun than I thought it would be. I could get hooked on it. I'm contemplating signing up for their beginning road race course. It's a full day of classroom and on the track training.