My Camaro vrs Baton Rouge Corvette Club...pics inside..

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by MasterZ, Jul 9, 2009.

1. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Rach, Zack and I were headed back home this afternoon after visiting with my Grandma for a bit. Well about a 1/2 mile before my house there is this little BBQ joint and what do we have in the parking lot... a bunch of Corvettes... I couldnt resist the photo opp... so I wipped a U-ie. Did have time to run home and get my good camera cause daylight was going fast so my camera phone pics will have to do..

One thing I don't like about some of the corvetter owners.... it is like they are to good to hang with or associate with us. Cause as I was taking the pics I could see them inside watching me thru the windows but not one of them walked outside to speak to me. I know if the situation was reveresed any of us Camaro guys would have atleast went and spoke to them..:no:

but ya know what... they were probably to worried the camaro would lay the smack down on them.. :chuckles:
    Photo0114.jpg #ad
    Photo0115.jpg #ad
    Photo0116.jpg #ad
    Photo0117.jpg #ad
    Photo0118.jpg #ad
    Photo0119.jpg #ad
    Photo0120.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. Ethan

hahaha NICE!

3. Bryan99hoss

Jason if your LTx car is a six speed... go to the LTx section under drivetrains... and lets here your opinion

4. Randy L Staff Alumni

I didn't realize the 5th gen was that much bigger than the Vettes. Still, KEWL pics! LOL.

5. MasterZ Staff Alumni

sry bro, A4 on the 96.... dont know to much about the M6 yet, but maybe learning pretty soon ;)

6. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Good looking pics!!!

7. 95z28smurf

haha sweet show them whos boss:chuckles:

my fav pic is the third

8. MichaelZ28lt1

It sounds like they had they're tails tucked between the legs. :chuckles:

9. digi7al ph0enix Staff Alumni

I've seen quiet a few of the new Camaro's out on the street around DFW and they don't look that big when you are driving next to them but DAMN does it look like a tank in front of that C6.

BTW- Get someone to photoshop you your car as Bumble Bee transformed in front of them for some epic lulz.

10. brianswimmer23

saweeeeet!!!!!!

11. Camaro Queen

I have to agree with you Jason. Most Vette owners think their crap dont stink.

Now we Maro owners KNOW our crap dont stink. hahahhahaa

But seriously vette owners are extremely snobby. I dont know why.

Boy I bet you taking pics like that up on top of their cars was really pissing them off. You were not doing anything wrong so they could not say a thing. I love it.

Nice pics.

12. thelastz28

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. :)

13. WartHog Staff Alumni

Good pics. When I was driving the C6 I parked it in the garage in Blue Thunder's spot. Didn't come close to taking up the same amount of space. That car was much smaller than a 4th Gen.

14. Gatorhead

Great opportunity :)

15. 92camaroLT1

Great pics Jason.....I will agree on the vette owners

16. niknik

Great pics Jason!
    I've only met one guy that was really nice that was a vette owner... He's got a ligenfelter modified C6, but he was pretty cool every time I saw him at the GSFCC cruise or the couple of benefit shows I saw him at...

17. machinegunmonkey

my old supervisor has a '99 'Vette and is a pretty nice guy. Always gave the Mustang guy crap so it was pretty funny.

18. Bail

Mean Man Mean....

19. 95 Formula

I was in the BR vette club for about a year I guess. I actually wanted to use my car instead of just go eat and look at them so we didn't have a whole lot in common. Plus when i did show up it wasn't all pretty painted, and made this funny missing sound when it idled...and beat everyone in the clique when they actually had a race day. Needless to say Nikki and I didn't hang around long. Good luck getting any of them to race even if they did come out. If they do you better be careful though..a couple hundred lbs lighter and same motor..:swordfigh Chances are they were all automatics with the lowest highway gear though so who knows how that would have worked out.

20. mychevyisntheavy

i drove this 03 vette. i wasnt impress with it. i am a camaro guy i have always been one. from my 1969 to this 1994 i will always have a camaro.