Memorial Service Information For My Father

Discussion in 'Z28.Com Family Support' started by Z28Chic, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Z28Chic

For those of you that did not see my post last night in my prayer thread, In my deepest sorrow I announce that my father "Bud" (Delbert Childress), passed away peacefully last night at 9:30. He truly was a Great man & the bond he had with everyone was special & he would truly do anything for you to make you feel comfortable & happy.
    He will be missed more than he could ever imagine. I know my life will be greatly impacted by his loss :eek:(

We are holding a visitation at noon, Saturday, April 23rd & the memorial service will be at 1pm & we will all be going to eat shortly after the service, anyone that would like to join us please do!

If any of you would like to come, or would like to send flowers,
    it will be held at:
    Kutis Funeral Home
    5255 Lemay Ferry Rd.
    St. Louis, MO 63129
    314-894-8961

As always, thank you so much for all your prayers, please keep us in your thoughts as we go thru his dark chapter in our lives.
    Everyones support really did help me to deal with everything when he was sick in the hospital & I keep you guys close to my heart.

Tags:
  2. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

My deepest sympathy and as you already know if you need anything at all just give me a ring.

3. Louvit Staff Alumni

God bless, i am so sorry.. for us that have been through it, don't hold anything in yet be strong for family

4. MrsVoodoo

Sorry to hear about your loss, our prayers are with you during this difficult time.

5. richard96

So sorry to hear of this. I'll pray for you and family during this time of grievance.