LT1 tuning

Discussion in 'Computer tuning and diagnostics' started by KYWes, Jul 29, 2019.

1. KYWes

I've been trying to tweak the tune on my Camaro using Trimalyzer.

After running Trimalyzer several times I get the following results as depicted in the picture below. The picture is from an analysis performed by eehack on a datalog I recorded recently.

EEHack Analysis.JPG #ad

What it reports is that my engine is running lean so fuel is being added.

My question is are these numbers ok, normal, or am I running rich because of the fuel addition?
    Do I need to modify my tables a little richer and try to get to a near 0 so no fuel is being added or subtracted?

Tags:
  2. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

The only way to know if these numbers are okay is to put a wide band o2 on the car and actually measure the AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio). Those numbers are only telling you it is adding so many percent to the table to keep it where the o2's like it. And just in case, those o2's in your exhaust can get you close, but are in no way able to tell you an accurate AFR. I'm sure you know this, just posting up for others that may be reading in the future.

Mwilson1995 and KYWes like this.
  3. Mwilson1995

How do I add fuel at WOT? my AFR initial hit is 11.3 but as RPM's raise gradually climbs to high 12's Im shooting for 11.5 +/- consistant through the RPM's