look at this power house camaro

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by 82z28camaro, May 23, 2005.

1. 82z28camaro

2. ZZTopless

Looks like a beast! :eek:

3. digi7al ph0enix Staff Alumni

Jeez, a 509 and a 300 shot? That thing has to be in the 10's at least.

4. GMLSX

ha ha ha.10's? try like 8's! ive seen a 509 on a bottle pull an easy 9.that was a big el camino too..and

5. JMoushon

If you can't go fast with 500cid and 300 on the bottle, hang up the spurs. That thing is a monster. What kind of frame strengthening would you have to do to a car like that to keep it from twisting in half?

6. digi7al ph0enix Staff Alumni

I was going off the fact that it has street tires on it lol.

7. GMLSX

o.i was to intersted in the engine to notice it was on street tires..theres NO WAY itll hook up on street tires...sorry but theres no friggin way..ive seen cars with slicks break loose.

8. digi7al ph0enix Staff Alumni

Just realized he already said how fast the car is when he answered a seller question:

"Q: Absolutly beautiful. How much HP? Torque? 1/4 time? Will it lift the front tires off of the ground?
    May-19-05

A: the motor dyno 588 hp with 600 pound feet of torque thats with out nos the nos is a 300 hp kit and has never been used the bottle is full the best quarter mile time was 11.40 at 121 mph but thats on a 9 inch street tire and no nos the car dose not hook very well on street tires i would love to have a good pair of slicks to try that would probly take a 1 second off the time and the nos would probly take another second off but the thing is veryfast the way it is"

I wasn't off by much lol. If he would have had the nitrous hooked up he would be running tens lol.

9. GMLSX

i personally think faster because ive seen the car run faster with less stuff but thats just me. i would think with close to 1000hp with nos i could pull 9's

10. guitarisawesome

i don't like 3rds......but that thing looks sweet.

11. Ricky_Fitness

That is by far the most amazing thing I have seen all day. I just don't have the words.. :eek2:

12. jmacks93z28

Love that color on a 3rd gen!

And I wont even get into how much I love that engine !

13. Unknown

I don't like the 3rd's that much, but I wouldn't mind that one, nice and clean.

14. joelx21

That's a very nice car. My first camaro ever was a 3rd gen. Wasn't the most reliable car, but I loved it.

15. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Very nice car!!!!