Just some apearance things

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Mykdiver, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Mykdiver

I put on the silver Camaro inlay in the rear, painted the bowtie silver then the Z on the Z28 blue and the 28 silver, tint, Z06 wheels, silver indeglo gauges, T/A bezel, painted my calipers black and put on the aluminum Camaro emblems on them, Painted the valve covers blue, and the strut tower brace, painted my oil pan all the front engine brackets, and the water pump silver.
    I will post pics soon.
    Just some ideas for everyone.

Tags:
  2. Lyle A Staff Alumni

I just did the rear lettering with vinyl from BFranker. It came out pretty good. I tore a little hole in one with my fingernail but managed to hide it with a sharpie. I'd like to do my guages in White face and the chevy bowtie on the front in Orange inlay if I can find it.

Here's a pic
    vinyl lettering(s).jpg #ad

3. Camaro1997Z28

my camaro is black- do you think i should color the lettering red in the back to match the bowtie up front?

*sorry I hit the wrong edit button* LA

4. Lyle A Staff Alumni

Sure that would be ok. White or Red. You can get vinyl overlays HERE that work out pretty good if you have a steady hand. They guy that sells them is a great business man and ships promptly. His prices are very good. There are also poly inserts available from other places that cost much more.

5. Mykdiver

Red would look good.

6. hot_wheels21

I have a 1986 Z28 Camaro and am looking to buy new like pinstripes that are at the bottom of the body that go all around the car right over z28 trim package

7. Mykdiver

I am thinking of Silver 35th aneversery stripes on my black Z/28.

8. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Mykdiver, check out www.camarographics.com Jay can hook you up with stripes for your car.