Web Stie Changed

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by 4thand26, Sep 23, 2017.

1. 4thand26

What's happening. I'm so confused! :)

Tags:
  2. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

He has to be moving things around in the database. I know he just installed some new stuff on the server and may be working on that as well. I went over to the supercharger forums site, and it's showing I'm online, but I can't log in lol. And all of the forum sections are over there (well most of them) and the logo is much larger over there.

Just give it some time, Ken will get it all sorted here soon. I'm sure if we see a Ford section again, people are going to put a fatwa on Ken's head hahahaha.

3. 4thand26

I'm scared...

4. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

lol, at least the people here are not losing their minds like they are over on the other site. It changed to look like this one and has some of these forums in it, they are freaking the hell out lmao.

Due to the time spent like this, Ken either had a family emergency or a client emergency that he had to handle. As you can see, things are still running smooth(ish) here on this site so no real need for alarm. Just carry on with normal business and Ken will fix these issues at his first convenience. I know I have had to leave my site in disarray a few times because things came up. It sucks, but it all gets back to normal eventually.

5. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

The database caches from z28.com and superchargerforums.com were writing all over each other, corrupting the screen output. It was due to a configuration error on my part. :( It should be resolved now. :)