Life long friends

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by Bowtiedad_Z28, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Bowtiedad_Z28

The people you meet on the this site can be life long friends. Mase is only one of the many friends we have met over the years that i would not trade their friendships for anything.
    Mase is taking a vacation this week out east. Well he took a hour and a half detour out of his way this morning to stop by and drop off some parts and visit for a few hours before he went on his way. That is what i would call a true friend made from meeting people from this site. Thank you Mase!! Have a great time and be careful out there.

You guys and gals have no idea the kind of friendships that you will make unless you make it to one of the f-body gatherings or one of the site g2g's that ocassionaly happen here. So get out there and start meeting the great people from this great site.*z28rocks*

Tags:
  2. Extinct Staff Alumni

Mase is a great guy!!! He's always been willing to help out however he can....

See ya on the road,
    Matt:wavey:

3. Mase

As I said it was no problem, I like taking road trips.

4. GhostZ

i wanna make it to one so bad this year! maybe i can make it to an indianna one. thats about the only place close enough to drive to

5. sweet-94z28

Come the car show at lakeside in Warsaw. It's always pretty decent.

6. niknik

Well, Jim if we make it to the Holleyfest this year, I'm making Gary take me up to see y'all before we head home...If you'll have us that is :) lol

7. Bowtiedad_Z28

You guys are quite welcome any time.

8. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yep the friendships I have made on here are priceless!!

9. ricehammer

Lifelong friends from anywhere are priceless. A few month ago I met up with one of my buds that I used to work with and also went to high school with. Over time, about 20 years, he moved away from the area got married and eventually moved back. I got a call one day and the fella on the other end said "guess who this is?". I'm back! Well I knew right away. We spent the following afternoon sitting on the tailgate of my old 87 Chevy pickup catching up on times. We pretty much picked up rite where we left off. Here's to old friends :)!

10. BladeQuarter

I just wish I lived near some of you so I caould Accually meet yall. Everyone here has allways been real nice to me

11. voodoochildsj

You can always move to Louisiana :)

12. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Dont know how far Dallas is from Atlanta but if its not far come out Memorial weekend and hang out with us for a bit.

13. greg_74

Agreed, its a very well put together show, not too long and it has been a good turnout the couple of years I've gone. It's always 4th of July weekend Colin.

14. BladeQuarter

Its 30 min outside Marietta, Ill try to come out.. I have met a couple of people when I went to the varsity after G13 a couple of years ago with Sean and some other members of GAMusclecar, ..But I cant remember who I met

15. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

I met you that day. We were taking a lot of pics.

Z28.com Rocks

16. JuanMaroZ28

I wanna meet my Z28 buddies... But they all live far. So far I've met Rick (Ryatt-Motion) and Claude (Urjlus) :).. Still need to meet Nora, Bail, Jim, Ethan, Brady, Chris, Jesse, and much more. LOL

17. BladeQuarter

i lost alot of the photo's from that day, but i had fun

18. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yep was a good day. I was with Laura (Z28chic) and she was hanging around Kim (Sean's wife at the time). She had the black LT1 with the stinger hood, and Corvette wheels.

19. BladeQuarter

I just hope I have to money to go...It sounds like alot of fun

20. Bail

Come and meet the family.....and thats what we are family.