I never been over here before.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Bail, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Bail

Hello ladys how are you. This is my 1st visit ever to your world....lol. Just speaking have a nice day.

Tags:
  2. SexyHawk

I saw the title to this thread and I was like, "what is he talking about???" then I saw the forum it was in and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Welcome to the Ladies Lounge, Michael, feel free to nose around a bit. I hope you have a lovely visit :chuckles:

3. Bail

Yo are so funny lil sis. And thanks for the invite.

4. Randy L Staff Alumni

Bail,
    If you want to post in the Ladies Lounge, you need to be wearing a skirt and have makeup on. We WILL need you to post a picture proving you ARE in fact "dressed up". Please post it promptly. :chuckles:

5. Camaro Queen

Careful Bail when nosing around in womens business when not invited. We may be talking about things you may consider TMI... LOL

I do believe we have talked about many things you may consider ummm shall we say interesting.

Welcome to the ladies lounge. AS stated you are required to wear a dress and make up. Pink would suit you well. NOw snap to the drag dress.

6. Ethan

So what are you wearing Randy :nana:

dammit I just posted in here too :no: :chuckles:

7. SexyHawk

8. nighthawk15

aw shiz, it's a full scale invasion :D

9. Bail

You guys are a bunch of FREAKS.....

[​IMG]#ad

10. Camaro Queen

Bail dont make me post up that beautiful pic of you in the pink. And you call us FREAKS hahaha

11. The93Z

You know what kind of guy he is, we probably will end up seeing a picture :confused:

12. Randy L Staff Alumni

Nora, I double-dog dare you!

13. brianswimmer23

then why are you posting here??j/k:nana:

14. Camaro Queen

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

And he calls us Freaks. :transform:

15. SmokinWS-6

Nice post Nora......I think he fits right in over here.....LOL

16. Camaro Queen

Those were taken in Indy. I though he looked cute too. LOL And his complexion is perfect for the color too.