Hey Ethan...

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by Jpack, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Jpack

Anyway you can make the center of these wheels sunset Orange like the car with the outer area left polished? Only pic I have of the car. We are trying to make a decision. Thanks bud.

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Ethan

Like so? I for one vote no lol

[​IMG]#ad

3. egott_91

I say if you do that, get the 98-00 WS6 wheels, so it would look like the 30th Ann. WS6 wheels but SOM instead of blue.

4. Jpack

The car has Simmons wheels. The ones posted are the winter set up.

Thanks Ethan!

5. richard96

fail, no like here.

6. Timmz28

I'm with Richard.

7. greg_74

Looks ricer like. Some white cars can get away with white wheels but other than that, chrome, polished, silver alloy, or black is the way to go.

8. TSAEB

Is that hood black? Is so I second the black wheels. Jim I thought u where looking at some ccw wheels.

9. Jpack

The car has Simmons wheels. Hood is only black because it is brand new. It is getting painted the same color as the car. The wheels are going to stay as they are. It was an idea to see if it would look ok.

[​IMG]#ad

10. richard96

I feel alot better about this car now. lol......winning

11. Jpack

Haha, the car is awesome. Wait until you see it done. The back has a carbon fiber "ceta" piece that is also a diffuser. We put that on last Saturday. I removed the strips with a 3m eraser wheel and removed the side Moldings. The hood is the new vfn wsq hood with the heat extractors. In the near future the car will have a iron block and procharger. The TSP Chrome headers arrived yesterday. He is going to have his moser 9 gone through and new gears put in and then we can get that in the far. He also has a phase 2 watts link to go in. Car is going to be great when it is all done.

Here is a pic of the hood....

[​IMG]#ad