Headlight Covers?

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by RaisingCane, Nov 10, 2009.

1. RaisingCane

i was wondering how much do headlight covers diminish headlight light? any help would be great! thanks!

Tags:
  2. brianswimmer23

what do you mean by headlight covers?? are you talking about blacking them out?

3. RaisingCane

4. brianswimmer23

well i think they cut close to 50% of the view, not that i have them but a girl friend i had awhile back had them on her 2001 mustang and it was crap couldnt really see that well unless i put the brights on. even than it wasnt that great.

5. RaisingCane

alrite thank you!

6. 9911UZ28

I had them on my Camaro to cover up my hazy headlights till I bought a new set of headlights and I would not drive at night with them on. I would take them off at night as the fog lights were brighter than the headlights with covers.

7. guitarisawesome

They cut almost all light for mine when i had it on my camaro for a little bit. Not only that, but those GTS headlight covers don't fit the curve of the LT1 fascia very well.

8. redline0889

+1 I have the GTS ones and they don't fit the curve good at all! Probably going to end up cutting them to fit but there is no way I will run with at night again! Tried it a few times and couldn't see anything at all.