This is messed up

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by Krazzycowgirl, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Krazzycowgirl

Yesterday I was talking to some of the gals at work & telling them that I planned on pushing the issue with Autozone (trying to get on there & get out of the school district)

One of the gals (she thinks shes my boss) said that they wouldnt hire me because I am not a blonde Bombshell (ok thats not what she really said but along that lines) I just sort of rolled my eyes at her & went on my day.

Well after work I dropped in to the Autozone & handed my resume to my NEPHEW who is one of the managers there ( I know They are really messed up since basically everyone can be a manager) But two of the other managers were standing around Listening in on what was going on, I told my nephew what happen & one of the other guys said well we need to make sure you get hired now dont we, just to prove her wrong lol.

GOD i hope that works, I really need to get in to the Automotive business somehow.

also found out that my hours at my current work may be cut.

Tags:
  2. Desert Rat

You should start practicing your pose flipping both birds in the mirror. :)

3. JuanMaroZ28

crazyness.........you should tell your co worker "the 50s are over"....LOL!

My cousin just got his job at autozone. and hes only 16!

4. Krazzycowgirl

Oh no dont want to do that she would come get me out of my car & beat my butt ( I take Martail arts & shes shorter than I am & Claims to have played football in high school back in the 70s down in Cali)

5. Reverend Drew

Well, I hope you get the job Tammy. I know a lot of the auto zone people here don't know anything about cars. It'd be nice to have a person in some store that knows stuff haha. There is this one lady Aleya that works at an Advance Auto Parts near me that acutally knows her stuff though. But she worked in the parts department at a dealership for a few years, so I can imagine they train their people a little better than Auto Zone would. But good luck! <><

6. jeff01SS

yeah, there is something wrong when the person at the parts store asks you if it's 2 or 4 door camaro. I hate it when they work at a parts store and know exactly nothing of cars.

7. jeff01SS

Oh yeah, good luck with Autozone!

8. Krazzycowgirl

I talked to my Nephew today & offerd up the Cav for him to drive back & forth to work since his Camaro is down.

& yesterday when I was over there at AZ the boss was there & I was picking on my nphew telling the boss that I can keep him in line if they hire me.

I guess after I walked out My Nephew was asked about me by the boss & David (my nephew) was talking me up.