Free tuning, for review article.

Discussion in 'Computer tuning and diagnostics' started by Z28/Ken, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

I am doing a review article for HP Tuners. The person I had lined up to tune their vehicle, it fell through. I am looking for someone in northern Alabama who would like their Camaro professionally tuned for free. Turbo would be nice, but not required.

Vehicle must be one of the following:
    98-02 Camaro 5.7
    97-02 Camaro 3.8
    10-14 Camaro 6.2
    12-14 Camaro 3.6

I have several years tuning experience, used to own a shop before I sold it. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Tags:
  2. Vincewrighttoo

Hello I'm new on this forum and recently became the second owner of a 99 camaro SS manual 6speed T-Top car with only 25k miles on it. I'm interested in doing a tune on it with someone with experience in that field. Are you still available and if so what kind of times do you do cause I'm not wanting something to insane. It's a daily driver some common bolt ons etc so a street tune pick up some significant power I'm hoping? Looking forward to your thoughts/advice. You can also text me 909-413-7323. Email [email][email protected][/email] thank you advance

3. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

I only tune for myself and friends these days, and don't keep up with who the best tuners are in the industry. I recommend you start a fresh topic about it and get advice from other site members who have gotten their cars tuned.

4. KYWes

It helps Vince if we know where you are. You can put that in your profile. It also helps us if you'll add a signature telling what your car is and what you have done to it. There are many guys on here willing to help but we need you to let us know what you've got. If you're near Louisville, KY, I've got a good recommendation for you on a shop who dyno tunes. There are also some very good mail order tuners out there. I've got one of those I can recommend too.