My transmission Am!!!!

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by sweet-94z28, Feb 18, 2009.

1. sweet-94z28

Well, I just realized that I have like no pics of this thing so I snapped a few. I did not feel like taking the covers off, but you get the idea. I love the color on this car. Its just enough different to stand out. They only made 98 transmission Ams in this color and supposedly half of them were Ram Air WS6 cars, but I dont know how true that is. It has every option but WS6 and the wheels. When I get all of my stuff on it here in the spring, it should be a little faster and a little nicer looking. The floormats are gonna be the first things to go!!! Anybody want some flame mats??? lol

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. tmurph01

Looks Good!!

:cool:

3. greg_74

Sweet floor mats!

Thats a different color though, I seriously doubt that there were than many WS6's in that color but I could be wrong. What are your plans for wheels? Polished TT2's or some some more expensive deep dish wheels would look good on there.

4. sweet-94z28

Well, I am taking the wheels off of the camaro and putting them on it for now. Maybe TT2's in the future. Every one except for 2 I have found on car domain (12 of them in total) have been WS6 cars in this color. I had just heard this from a local T/A guy, but he didn't back it up with anything. A guy I work with actually has one of these in the same color that is a WS6 as well and its only got 5,000 miles on it. One of the cleanest cars I have ever seen.

5. Paulster2

I have some Triple "X" ones I'd trade ya for them :chuckles:

Looks good Bro! Reminds me of the color of my first car.

6. pumpkinman

both cars look nice bro

7. SmokinWS-6

Car looks good

8. sweet-94z28

Yeah, I already have full rear suspension minus the torque arm to put on it and I bought new floor mats for it tonight and man do they look better.

9. egott_91

Aw, come on! Those floor mats are HOT!!!:chuckles:

Looks good!!! Do you plan on getting a WS6 or Firehawk hood in the future, or just leaving the plain jane T/A hood?

Personally, I think you should get a stock set of 98-00 WS6 wheels. I think they look the best on T/A's followed by TT2's (if you go the cheaper route, if you go expensive, that opens up a whole new world of wheels! hahaha)

Can't wait to see it out in the sun w/ your Z!

10. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Sweet ride man, and you can send the floor mats my way LOLOLOL!

11. wise690

How much for the floormats? lol. Thats an awesome color, looks very nice and clean.

12. Chris

Nice color choice!

13. Z/YA

Looks sweet man! I love that color, I bet it looks even better in person. You'll have to bring it to Fort Wayne some time when we meet up

14. sweet-94z28

Definitely will!!! I'm gonna put that Magnaflow on it so hopefully it will sound a little better here in a few days.

15. Z/YA

Sweet! and I'll give you the stock cam out of my camaro, because we all know Camaro's are faster! LOL

16. sweet-94z28

Actually, I think 98's had the best cams in them from the factory. They just had the LS1 intake though. I'm not big into LS motors yet so I dont know. Internally, I know how to replace the pushrods, thats about it. lol ***stupid stock shifter making you hit 1st rather than 3rd***

17. Z/YA

From the book I got 98-00 have the same cam, I think it was like .500/.500 lift and I can not rember what the duration was. But If I recall right the 01-02had less lift but a more durtation or was it a tighter LSA. It was one of those.
    Yeah I was just picking on ya :chuckles:
    I do rember in that book complaining about the LS1 bending push rods from missing 3rd and going into first. I luckly never bent any before I changed to the Pro 5.0.
    Next time your up Ill let you drive mine and see if you like that shifter any bettter.

18. richard96

Nice rides. I would love to have an M6. I share the z with my wife, thats why I got the A4. I am jealous that you have 2.