Fixed Headlight on transmission Am

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Z/YA, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Z/YA

This is a picture of my friends 99 WS6, he put the fixed headlights on it and I love them! I wish he would have sent me a better picture like one from the side, with the WS6 hood and the fixed lights it give the car a mean C6 look to it I think.
    Oh and the turbo and inner cooler don't hurt either, last year when we dyno'nd it made 490 rwhp on a stock motor with 12psi, witch was a little to much boost as it lifted the heads. But now he has a whole forged bottom end and the heads and cam to go along with it and also a meth kit so he can through more boost to it. It should be an animal, he is wanting to be around 700ish RWHP.

What do ya think?

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. sweet-94z28

Those are sweet, but I think they work well with black and probably black only. I know the pop up lights are a pain, but idk how good those would look on a green car.

3. Z/YA

Ill have him come to Fort Wayne one night this summer so you can check it out, the car looks way meaner in person!

4. egott_91

Eh...i still don't know if I like them

I know you say they look mean...but I just think they look cheap. Maybe if they were blacked out w/ niteshade it might look better...

And like Nate said, it really only looks decent w/ black.

5. tmurph01

There is a red T/A running around here with them. After seeing them on at night, I am not a big fan of them. But if he is happy, than I am happy for him! After all... not everyone was/is thrilled with my "Mustang" wheels, but I still love them!

:cool:

6. rbaksi

really dont like the headlights, looks like Mr. TA is wearing glasses.

Otherwise the car looks like a beast though.