Finally Got Some Wheels

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by sweet-94z28, Dec 31, 2009.

1. sweet-94z28

Well, I got these locally off of a guy. They are chrome ZR1's with WS.6 center caps. I got them complete with tires and all for $500. The tires are Sumitomo HTRZ+ I think for $500, they were a steal. I cleaned them up some last night, but as you can probably see in some of the pics, I missed a few spots, lol. Once again, thanks Matt for looking at them and picking them up! And NO, I didn't drive it, lol. I think this is the first time this car has ever seen snow on the ground.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

And back in its winter home....

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. 94ta383

Looks good, are they all 9.5 or are the rears 11

3. brianswimmer23

sweet wheels! looks good!

4. wise690

Chrome looks good with the color of your car. You got a good deal too.

5. Bowtiedad_Z28

Much better Nate. Makes the car pop.

6. Z/YA

Man, that looks a lot better then the Camaro 5 stars!

Oh and you should take that cover back off and bring the car over Saturday :)shhh: I have a special deal going on with a little dyno tuning with my brother's TA)

7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Looks good!!!!

8. richard96

Nice add on. The car pops for sure.

9. Paulster2

Great looking wheels Nate. You definitely got a great deal on them!

10. greg_74

Looks good Nate. I'd maybe get some custom center caps made, maybe chrome ones with "transmission Am" on them in your green color.

What is this you speak of?

11. sweet-94z28

They are 17x9 all the way around with 275/40-17 tires. I dont think they are OEM because I have 2 OEM SLP ones and the markings are a lot different.

Well Matt I would, but road insurance has been taken off the car and the insurance agent will not be in until Monday. Plus, I just really dont want it to ever see the crap weather even if I were to wash it up when I was done.

You would be surprised how good the WS6 centers look in person. I know my car is not a WS.6 but I have a hood for it and then it will look just like one. I do have 4 just chrome caps sitting up above though. I could get emblems made or buy some off ebay or something.

12. greg_74

Yeah I had plain chrome center caps and I got black with red outlined SS stickers from Brent Franker.