FiTech

Discussion in 'Computer tuning and diagnostics' started by chewy1010, Feb 18, 2019.

1. chewy1010

Can somebody, anybody with some FiTech tuning knowledge please tell me how to get the desk top software to work on my lap top? I’ve got the program loaded on my computer, but when I plug in my hand tuner it acts like nothing is plugged in at all.

Tags:
  2. mullettcar

you might need to set your laptop back to pre windows 10 settings usually back to windows 98 and your program needs to know what serial port you are using .
    what year of pcm are you running in your car will help me out a bunch and what programs you are trying to run eg tunerpro eehack scan9495

3. chewy1010

It’s the FiTech throttle body unit on my Nova. Not a problem.

4. mullettcar

same thing kinda goes if you dont have the right serial port it might not pick it up . i plug alot of diff crap into my laptop and the usb ports dont all do the same thing try diff ports and also search the port in the drives to see if it knows its there

5. chewy1010

Will do. Seems like I remember it saying something about k band? Or something like that. Don’t remember exactly.