NEW PICS! new look (56k...you can try)

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Silver35thZ, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Silver35thZ

ok...finally i found the usb connector for my camera. so without delay heres a couple of before and after pics...well not a couple A LOT! this first pic is the day after i got her!
    before:
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

after:
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

told ya it was a lot haha tell me what yall think..try not to be too harsh:thumbsup: mods are in the sig if your curious:nana:

Tags:
  2. athy

i like the halos and berger!! very freaking sweet!

3. Silver35thZ

thanks man i appreciate it!

4. greg_74

Looking really nice man. I love the halos and and the berger. Are you getting black wheels too because I love chrome wheels, but thing some black C5 Z06s or some other black wheel would look sick on there. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

5. Silver35thZ

thanks...well i'm thinking chrome or polished torque thrust IIs or maybe chrome y2k rims, possibly painted black on the inside lip. i don't wanna over do the black theme ya know? thanks for comments:)

6. nighthawk15

Lookin great, bud!

7. LS1DER

Looks great. Love the berger with the lt1 taillights.

8. Silver35thZ

thanks guys! now i just gotta see when i have time to make the lights work like the lt1 tails

9. LT1 Weezy

I dig the berger panel. i gotta do that to my car. the black/silver theme is tight i actually just ordered black ZR1 wheels for my car. your halo's are nasty sometimes i wish i had a 98-02 front end

10. Silver35thZ

thanks man! to be honest the silver/black theme was inspired by someone on this forum... LS1DER :bow: and Lastz28:thumbsup:
    since i'm going with silver/black i can't decide whether or not i want chrome/polished or black rims or black with a chrome lip...that decision will be decided a little further down the road though...probably about a year and a half

11. ecniv

Looks great... have you thought about lowering it and removing the side moldings?

12. Silver35thZ

yea, i was going to remove the side moldings when i put the lights on but i decided not to because i'm a college student and in packed parking lots people swing their doors fast so its prevented some scratches. the molding will come off eventually though. and i would like to lower it, but i wanna get rims first. i'm thinking about torque thrust IIs or the y2k rims..don't know yet

13. Standard-Z

Very nicely done. Cant wait to see you get rid of those salad shooters..

14. Jpack

Looks good man!

15. shaun_t50

Looks good! Cant wait to see some other rims on there tho.

16. Silver35thZ

haha yes the rims will be changed in the future, just gotta wait to wear out my tires. i'm torn between y2k vette rims and the TTIIs. what do yall think would look good?

17. ecniv

I think they'd both look good. I like the thinner spokes of the y2k myself.

18. LS1Tuner_06

looks awesome man! gotta love the halo's for sure! berger panel with lt1 tail lights is definitely working for your car!

19. Silver35thZ

thanks! it was suggested to me to use niteshade on the red part of the tail lights...i dunno if i should or not. what do yall think?