My Red camaro inserts and new DD!!!!(56k?)

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by 79-Z, Jul 24, 2007.

1. 79-Z

Got these red Camaro inserts for my bday a little while back and just put em on. Got them from Rk Sports.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

And this is my new Daily Driver:D Yeah its not like it used to be. When it was born it was a 4cylinder 5 speed....but now its a 305 witha 700r4 transmission:D. I have been told the only mods besides that are 2 inch drop blocks and cherry bomb duals.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2.5 HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. SmokinSSz28

Dude i want your S10........

3. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Looks very clean, but you need a grill in there man.

4. 79-Z

i thought about a billet grille....but i also thought about painting that greyish area black so its less noticeable

5. DustinZ28

looks good bro. prettyy nice DD, id roll it for sure!

6. BlackY2kZ28

looks good bro!

7. 79-Z

Thanks, gettin ready to put some corvette ralleys on it:D

8. istoleacamaro

im looking at a true 2.5 s10 lol nice truck

9. 79-Z

haha.....2.5 lol thanks

10. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

For your car, I would build it a black powdercoated billet grill with a 1970 Z28 emblem and would retrofit the 70 Z28 emblems, but rather than sticking them in the same spot as the 4th gen emblems, I would mount them below the fender line as a throw back to the 2nd gen, and just for kicks and giggles, I would replace the z06 wheels with a set of 17X9.5 and 17X11 torque thrusts with the middle painted gray to simulate JJ Ralley wheels. The very last thing I would do is Bergerize the tail panel and add stainless inserts and delete the rear emblem alltogether. That would be ideal to me.

11. Cj98

haha Ideal for you... pretty sweet carS you have there.. I just have one lol. ^But yes that would be pretty sweet!

12. Neenjah

im jealous of the s10

13. SmokinSSz28

Everyone i know around me finds all these cars with ease. I have been looking for a decent 1st gen S10 for a long time and can't find jack ****************. My friend just got 1st gen S10 nice and clean for cheap :( I suck at finding cars. Thats why i offered zach $2500 for it :thumbsup:

14. 79-Z

Im thought about going with the older z28 emblems after i saw octanex28's car, but decided not to and i also thought about painting the berger panel but also decided not to. But the car in your mind sounds wicked!!!

Thanks

haha
    I told yo your what i'd trade fer......:thumbsup:

15. Irish350

god ****************it zach, fix that emblem already. it isnt like its hard. lol

16. 79-Z

bwuahahahahhahahaha

17. 1080bxh

Hey the heater core is the same as a 3gen camaro right?

18. 84camaroz28

i want that monte ss in there :p

19. 79-Z

no clue

Yeah thats my dads:thumbsup: