favorite f-body rims

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Silver35thZ, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Silver35thZ

just thought i'd post a new thread for us to post pics of our favorite rims on f-bodies, if possible post a pic of the rims on an f-body not just a pic of the rim that way we can see how it looks. also, tell us what kind of rims they are. i'll start off:
    these are iforged rims, i dunno which ones but they are sweet, whenever i'm older and i have a car collection, at least one of my f-bodies will have these rims
    [​IMG]#ad

also, i've always been a fan of torque thrust IIs. i know people always say they are overused but i still love them. i love the look they have. these are torque thrust IIs by american racing rims
    [​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. 99RedDvl

The top rims are called Aero.. by iForged.... and they do NOT come cheap... :biglaugh:

3. Silver35thZ

thanks man! i knew they were iforged, just didn't know the name. any favorite f-body rims?

4. 99RedDvl

umm I like the Z06's know those are OVERUSED lol.. TT2's, and if i could afford iForged those would be it...

5. DustinZ28

tt2s are siiick on anything!

6. Standard-Z

Nice rims. I still like my chrome zr1s.
    I would like to have a set of these. 19s called tws volcanos
    [​IMG]#ad

7. Bowtiedad_Z28

TT2's:thumbsup: But i am kinda partial to them.lol

8. Silver35thZ

those tws volcanos look pretty clean! i wonder how they look on camaros. and yes tt2s are sweeeeet, i think those will be the first non-stock rims i put on my car, later on of course

9. Standard-Z

Ask and shall receive.
    [​IMG]#ad

10. sonia

I like welds.

11. shaun_t50

Ya,I'd have to say those Aero iForged...and those TWS Volcanos,are my favs.

More affordable,prolly the C6 Z06's

12. Forgiven

I got these rims with my first Z, and I really liked them. Billet centerlines. Made great endtables in the winter.....just cover with a piece of glass.

13. Silver35thZ

haha cool table! and daaaaaaaang those tws volcanos look reaaaaaaal clean on that camaro!

14. Mr.Squeelerz

I choose Fikse's as my top favorite for over-all performance and design.

15. transamws6_97

Ruff Racing rims...I love a deep dish

[​IMG]#ad

16. jblindy

Them are the ruff 280's. I like em. The 278's are sweet as weel, but I'm biased.

[​IMG]#ad

17. BlackY2kZ28

gotta go with the new c6 corvette rims

18. lilsteeg

i love an iroc rim, get the 18" iroc style rims

19. GunEmDown10

I like the blacked out Z06's and the 10-spokes....

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Woooottt!!!! :guitarroc GED10

20. WartHog Staff Alumni

Those Ruff Racing wheels and iforged are sweet. What kind of price do the Ruff Racing wheels go for?