Exhaust Choices!

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by Sinister, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Sinister

As most of you know I am running the Borla cat back sytem on my car which is a very good system but I changed the tips on it from the original borla dual square intercooled ones last week "pic is in the Interior thread...last one" don't get me wrong I love the look but I don't like the sound it gave me compared to my Borla tips so I was leaning in getting a new system...more like a GMMG with the oval tips or perhaps some other tips from a different manufacturer like Corsa or Magnaflow and put them on...got any suggestions!

I know that the GMMG system is pricey but you all know me that I don't cut corners when it comes for parts on my car lol! God forbid I already have enough money into it so why cheap out now? :biggrin:

I heard some clips on youtube of the GMMG set up and it really sounds awesome especially with an LSX type of motor in front of them...once I get my motor sold I will be getting an LSX/454 in there and maybe adding a supercharger but that can always come later :droolz: but it will sound killer and go like a bat outta hell lol!

So...tell me what you all think? GMMG or Stick with my Borla?

Tags:
  2. Gatorhead

GMMG! It is a lsight chnage in direction for you too and you will LOVE the rumble :)

3. Z28Koda

I'd say GMMG.

4. Z28Koda

Or you could do somthing really unique. Get the Billy Boat Fusion exhaust, and run a vacuum line for a dual mode.

5. egott_91

I say true duals.

6. LS1Tuner_06

I say GMMG as well. If you go with the LSx block/454 add that with atleast the headers and a y pipe it will sound amazing.

7. Sinister

Well I ordered the GMMG exhaust yesterday so in the spring it will be the moment of truth...I can't wait to get it on the car and hear it now!