***Disclaimer- Everyone Read***

Discussion in 'Camaro Articles' started by digi7al ph0enix, Apr 25, 2005.

1. digi7al ph0enix Staff Alumni

In order to prevent lawsuits, I am forced to post this lame disclaimer, do us all a favor and don't hurt yourself while modding your car :biglaugh: .

Here you will find a wealth of information about commonly asked questions concering F-bodies. Below a complete list of articles will always be kept for you to browse through. These articles are submited by auto enthusiasts like yourself, and therefore Z28.com can not be held responsible for any damage done to your personal property, or any injuries you sustain. Some of the articles may describe work that may void your car's warranty, and once again, Z28.com can not be held responsible for such things. By viewing the articles posted here you agree not to hold Z28.com liable for any damage, accidents, or any other harm to any of your possessions. Thank you for understanding.

-Z28.com Staff

Tags:
  2. 02VTZ

Damn, there goes my lawsuit! :mad:

:wave:

3. digi7al ph0enix Staff Alumni

Sucks to be you then :p

4. 02VTZ

;) yeah,

"Oh! I spilled hot coffee on my lap! I'll sue Mcdonalds for millions! "

Absolutely mind boggling! If you use 2X4's to raise the Camaro while you install your cutout, Well, you are an idiot and got it coming. Sad that everyone has to CYA so much. :wave:

5. Art Vandaley

ahhh but you said to use blocks to hold the camaro up...

6. 02VTZ

Yup, cinder blocks work great (Joke, do not try this at home!) :wave:

7. Mr.Squeelerz

I was told to use french fries to block my wheels when changing my oil. I'm suing everyone on here! They never told me the fries would squish and my car would roll away!! (my disclaimer....NEVER use french fries to block your car, I am not liable for any damages incurred from your actions) Hahaha... ok.....maybe it never happend or ever would for that matter. Disclaimer read and understood. Looking forward to many great years with this site. It can only get better!!!