Decided To Try It

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by egott_91, Jul 21, 2011.

1. egott_91

Well, I decided that after hearing nothing but amazing things about these products, I decided that I would purchase them to try them out...if anyone here has experience with these products, feel free to chime in on what you like and don't like. It's ridiculously hot here, so I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to try them out to let you guys know how I like them, but I'll get around to it when I can. Anyways, here's a picture of what I got from the FedEx man today...:thumbsup:

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. MasterZ Staff Alumni

you will be very pleased... I use Adam's products on ours and love them. Only difference is, I use the products for the buffer, not the hand stuff. The detail spray is great. Spend a little bit of time watching the videos it will give ya plenty of good pointers.

3. egott_91

Yeah, I was debating whether to get the PC or not and decided to try it by hand first to see how I like the products. I will eventually get the PC though. I've watched all of the videos and got the DVD with the kit, so I think I'll be set. I think I'll be pleased. I decided to get the hex grip for the tire dressing and the orange and blue hex grip since I didnt really like holding the flip side applicator and getting the product on my hand when flipping it...

4. richard96

Oh, I cant wait til my car is worth detailing. Nice products and i hope to get a kit soon.

5. LS1Tuner_06

I just washed my car for the first time in over a month! :O I'm jealous! I hear nothing but good things about that product! we want pics afterwards!

6. egott_91

Might be waiting a little while. It's in the mid 90's this week and next with heat indexes ranging from 105-110...

It's pretty odd, the revive polish smells like crest toothpaste and the detail spray smells like a type of medicine I used to take. Lol.

7. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Adam's has some great stuff. I think you will be happy.

8. egott_91

I'm happy with it. I should have gone with the PC kit though.

There are products I like more than others, and ones that I think would be better with a PC.