Custom hatch box dimensions?

Discussion in 'Mobile Electronics' started by Bman_333, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Bman_333

Hey, i was thinking about building my own custom box that will fit right in the hatch where the t-tops go, instead of buying one from subthump. reason being they don't deliver to canada.

so does ne one know of the dimensions that i would have to go with to get a good fit. its going to be for 2 12" pioneer ts-w305c's. because if someones done this b4 and has the dimensions then i could just go down to home depot with them and get the boards cut to size.

Tags:
  2. Mad Mike

Im trying to put 2 12 kicker solo barics in mine but cant find a box

3. On a Rice diet

One option would be to find an audio shop near you who is a dealer of AUDIO ENHANCERS. They make a couple of different models

4. Trilo325

I have one solo 12 in a custom box that is ported but couldn't tell you for two twelves I do know that it will have to be a sealed box due the tight space. My suggestion is just to get in there with a tape measure. It should be pretty easy in a sealed box. You also need to check your manual that came with the subs to see what the optimum square footage for each speaker would be.

5. Bman_333

alright thanx you guys, ill try a&b sound or visions maybe to see if they can help me out with a custom fit. but i will also measure it up then and go to the hardware store and get some wood cut to size. but im thinking the 2 12's will be too much because the bose's aren't too good for the highs and vocals and what not.