Cotm????????

Discussion in 'Car of the month - Discussion' started by 96 Z-Ragtop, Apr 2, 2010.

1. 96 Z-Ragtop

What ever happened to the Car of the Month?

We're in April and still haven't seen anything.

Tags:
  2. MasterZ Staff Alumni

I was just wondering the same thing....Glenn???

3. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

I had someone ask me about this just the other day. and I can't remember who it was. I think it was Nikki for some reason. I know that I would like to see it come back. Hopefully stronger than it was.

4. pmr253

Me and you need to split a month with two black droptops.:biggrin:

5. 96 Z-Ragtop

Sounds good to me

So.......Glenn, can you make that happen, buddy? :D

6. MasterZ Staff Alumni

looks like we might have to send out another search party...Glenn is MIA again....lol

:suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban:

7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

The last time I checked we had roughly 6 or 7 cars. Didnt see much interest so I kind of let it die down. I guess we can just run the same cars for voting :dunno: I will try to get something up here soon so we can at least have one for May if not before.

8. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Once I get my car cleaned up (again, friggin rain...) i will be submitting some pics of it. That will add another. I also think that we should post up more about it so that more members can see it. The more that see it, the more that will enter. I remember this one member that had a sick looking black 95Z, but parted it out. :biggrin:

9. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

It is a sticky but I guess it goes without being noticed. Post a pic of the car your talking about????? I wonder if I have seen it before ;)

10. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

crappy pic lol. I will get better ones to post in the actual thread with better lighting. And, I will have to do a little work to the picture to get the crap on the front end taken care of...

[​IMG]#ad

11. 91RS305

How about this spectacular third gen :biggrin: lol
    [​IMG]#ad

12. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Please be sure to read the rules and submit your photos per the rules. Thanks.

13. 91RS305

i was kidding

14. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

I know, I was just stating a general rule. Nothing pertaining to you.

15. greg_74

I'll submit mine, but I don't think I'm eligible till like July anyway so I need some better pictures before then.

16. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, get after it mang. The more cars that we have the better it's going to be.

17. 96 Z-Ragtop

Glenn, I sent you a couple of pics awhile back, did you get them?

18. harknesst

So that means I've got alot of work to do before February.....

19. harley the husky

[​IMG]#ad

Can you consider me as the only limey to win COTM !! LOL

Eddie