Cooling Mist Water Methanol Injection Guru Needed

Discussion in 'Power Adders' started by buoydog2, Mar 22, 2020.

1. buoydog2

Hey guys, I'm not trying to high jack your page or anything, but I don't own a camaro. I have tried on all my diesel sites, facebook, youtube, etc, and have had no luck. Maybe someone can help me here.

I'm a diesel guy running a duramax, it has modifications, but nothing that will affect this question. Since cooling mist website is down (I don't think they are in business any more), I really need help.

Truck is set to turn on the kit at 18 boost, and maxes out at 41 boost. If I get into a bit (18-24 boost) system comes on fine, even over extended run. Towing heavy, it kicks itself out after a few seconds of turning on. If I give her the berries, it will kick out around 30 boost and go into LOC mode. Happens quite a bit, even slower, thus I have only burned 3 gal of fluid in 1000 miles, when it should be closer to 14 gal.

All parameters are set accordingly, except maybe I have to dial in 7,8,9 for hertz? If anyone could help out, that would be great, or it's worth less on the vehicle.

Thanks in advance, and I hope no one is bothered by this post, or delete.

Tags:
  2. 4thand26

wait, what triggers it? I run a snow performance kit on my gas GMC, but it is a super simple kit, just a pressure switch wired to a relay that triggers the pump...

3. buoydog2

it is controlled by boost, it is set at 18, and the max switch is at 70. It triggers on boost, both injectors

4. 4thand26

my buddy just a problem like this and his nozzle was gummed up

5. 4thand26

i'm only running a max of 13 pounds, usually only 6-10, and i do not have an intercooler so i monitor mine with my wide band, adds half a point