CME Anyone? (Plus New Pictures)

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by egott_91, May 4, 2011.

1. egott_91

Well, I was finally able to get the CME tips installed this past weekend. The valance and tips are both from 6LE and I am the first one w/ these style of tips:biggrin:! Here is some eye candy for you guys! (Don't mind the random "orbs" in some of the pictures:nana:)

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. NevadasCrimson

had trouble with paint didn't ya? looks good man i like

3. egott_91

No, actually photobucket edit being stupid. Lol. Not sure why it randomly decides to put dots in random places when I click done...whatever, I have the originals. Lol.

And thanks man!

4. BLURR

Looks good. I miss my old SS. :(

5. BdNflnc

Your car looks awesome man! I love the 3rd pic! :)

6. egott_91

Thanks Landon. And yeah, those are my burnout marks. Lol.

7. MasterZ Staff Alumni

I know some people dont like the CME, but I freakin LOVE IT! Looks bad ass! They have a CME kit for the new 5th gen I been looking at ;)

8. egott_91

How could you NOT like the CME?!

9. BADNBLK

The car looks great!!! Love the CME also. I'm pretty sure from the knowledge that I have gained from watching Ghost Adeventures, that the random "orbs" are actually ghosts... Just saying LOL

10. masonb51

Those are flippin sweet!!!! By far the best rearend appearance mod for our cars. I think that style of tips looks better than the oval type or the huge single oval. Good job!

11. egott_91

Thanks Mason.

12. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Love it, but it looks like your tips are sticking out a little too far though. If you like it, that is all that matters.

13. egott_91

It's the angle of the pictures. The lip actually sits further back than the bumper.

14. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Ahh, I see. Love the CME.

15. richard96

I love your car and what youve done to it. The tips are awesome too. Silver is my 2nd favorite color. I am eyeing those wheels at OE. I think Im going to buy a set when the money is right. Nice choice and great job Erik.